Quiz - Which fairy tale best describes your life?

RoseRed

Rumpelstiltskin

You are smart, and very skilled, but a big mystery to others (just like Rumpelstiltskin).You don't like to "work for free", a thing that might hurt your people skills. Try to help someone "just because", without taking their first born, and see where that leads you

Guest monsnoleedra
Rapunzel

aaed9a55-ba01-4d01-8321-f6a9f3204f37.jpg

You are a true romantic. You will follow your love to the end of the world, and battle great forces who wish to harm you. That one true moment of happiness means the world to you and you won't let anyone or anything take that away from you. Also, your hair can be a ladder!

The Princess and the Pea

ed8d0774-7617-4e62-9973-68681f91b9a0.jpg

You are a very sensitive person, very aware of your surroundings and your environment. It's not hard to hurt your feelings (or your sleep), but it's also not so hard to make you smile and laugh! Congrats, we are in-love with you! P.S. give peas another try, you might like it

LOL perfectly me!!! (except I love peas and all veggies)

Edited by Tianore

Looks like there's alot of us!

Rumpelstiltskin

6d56710f-b3ab-4b0f-8376-823ac39160e8.jpg

You are smart, and very skilled, but a big mystery to others (just like Rumpelstiltskin).You don't like to "work for free", a thing that might hurt your people skills. Try to help someone "just because", without taking their first born, and see where that leads you

Edited by Solanaceae

• 6 months later...

Puss in Boots

You are smart and capable of taking great care of yourself. No matter where you find yourself in life, you always have a plan, and just like a cat, can always land on your feet. a word of advice though - try helping others without getting them thrown into a lake. Naked.

Skinny dipping is a necessity.

Same here Izz!  :wavex:  I think it's bc I chose to run away from the monster in the woods. However, that's the logical thing to do from a biological perspective- fight or flight response. ;) 

I like taking the shortcut through the woods he he he! And the red hood is pretty cool :)

I am smart, and very skilled, but a big mystery to others (just like Rumpelstiltskin). I don't like to "work for free", a thing that might hurt my people skills. I should try to help someone "just because", without taking their first born, and see where that leads me.

Fairly accurate

Edited by Belwenda

I got Puss in Boots! 

You are smart and capable of taking great care of yourself. No matter where you find yourself in life, you always have a plan, and just like a cat, can always land on your feet. a word of advice though - try helping others without getting them thrown into a lake. Naked