Quiz - What flower are you?

RoseRed

• 2 years later...

I got:

Lavender

You have a soothing presence, people love your company and you always know how to make them feel better. You are thoughtful and considerate, often putting others first. You can make strangers feel at home. No matter how sad someone is feeling, you can always provide comfort and solace.

(I'm definitely not *always* soothing :lol: and I agree with Michele - there were quite a few questions where I was "none of the above" but that wasn't an option so I had to arbitrarily pick one)

Forget-me-not

You are a true-romantic, a dreamer and an idealist. You have great faith and seldom waiver in your convictions. You believe in people and trust in their goodness. You are a very sweet person who always hopes for the best and believes that it will happen.

Hmph- I'm not sure I'm "sweet" and I trust dogs significantly more than people, but it's not completely wrong:).

Lavender

You have a soothing presence, people love your company and you always know how to make them feel better. You are thoughtful and considerate, often putting others first. You can make strangers feel at home. No matter how sad someone is feeling, you can always provide comfort and solace.

Shucks, I guess I'll never find out what flower I am. : P

Figured I pretty much failed the whole thing at the first question, going all "but I don't have a 'significant other' and never will!". Eventually picked "something else" as my answer, moved on, and at the second question I thought: "... But I don't go to parties." The third question wasn't all that bad, but at the fourth one I finally gave up, thinking: "Attracted? What's this "attracted" you speak of?"

Sometimes quizzes are really hard to do when you're both asexual and aromantic, and don't tend to socialize all that much. Never seem to find suitable answers to pick, and eventually I have to give up before I'm even halfway through.

Thus, I declare myself a rock instead of a flower!

Thus, I declare myself a rock instead of a flower!

I love this Lauvitra!! (but now you have to do a quiz to find out what kind of rock you are :lol: )

And a lot of us have problems with these quizzes - as I mentioned above, the lack of "none of the above" for an answer stumps a lot of us...

I love this Lauvitra!! (but now you have to do a quiz to find out what kind of rock you are :lol: )

And a lot of us have problems with these quizzes - as I mentioned above, the lack of "none of the above" for an answer stumps a lot of us...

_____

Curses. I knew there was something I didn't think through.  :P  Guess I'll have to find a quiz for that...

*Off to Google*

I am sandstone!

"You are sandstone. You are fierce, and eager to get things started. You pay attention to the little details in life. You're self esteem can slip away quickly, but it can just as easily be regained."

But yeah, just a simple "none of the above" would make things so much easier for everyone.

_____

Curses. I knew there was something I didn't think through.  :P  Guess I'll have to find a quiz for that...

*Off to Google*

I am sandstone!

You should start a new thread for this quiz wherever you found it! :D

• 1 year later...

Wow, this quiz had so many popup ads! I also got heather. Made me smile, because a ton of heather is in bloom around here right now, painting the slopes aside of the highways pink, white, and purple all over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NatureMama

I got Lavender too. Fits me pretty well and Lavender is one of my favorites.  B)  There were questions I definitely just did not fit with any of the options but it was still fun. 

• 6 months later...

Forget-me-not

You are a true-romantic, a dreamer and an idealist. You have great faith and seldom waiver in your convictions. You believe in people and trust in their goodness. You are a very sweet person who always hopes for the best and believes that it will happen.

Hmmmm

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Forget-me-not You are a true-romantic, a dreamer and an idealist. You have great faith and seldom waiver in your convictions. You believe in people and trust in their goodness. You are a very sweet person who always hopes for the best and believes that it will happen.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes and no...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heather

You're never daunted by the odds and never run away no matter how tough of a fight you are facing. You have a loyal heart. In difficult situations you thrive and people can always count on you. You never give up, never back down and always get back up when you fall.

• 3 months later...

You are

Heather

You're never daunted by the odds and never run away no matter how tough of a fight you are facing. You have a loyal heart. In difficult situations you thrive and people can always count on you. You never give up, never back down and always get back up when you fall.

You are

Heather