Eclipse Work

The Muse

So, what did everybody do for the eclipse?

I sat by the window, lit some candles, burned some incense and had a chat with The Goddess. I just talked about things I'd like to change in the future and what I hoped for... It was fantastic. I felt a massive building of energy, as if everything I said would come to pass. It was the most bizarre sense of certainty. 

I've never felt anything that powerful.

Did anyone else feel anything like this?

I was stuck under cloud cover and couldn't see the sky so I went to bed.  I think I was very active in my sleep.  I'm exhausted this morning.

I was awake (my usual) untill 4:30am, but I could not see a thing because like RoseRed, there was too much cloud cover, as well as a bleak, grey rain. Was still a night filled with a natural energy and power.

I used the energy to charge two workings. I remade my creepy bobcat skull charm, I can feel it observing me every time I walk in to my room. I plan on working with it more but I'm pleased with it so far.

Otherwise I was too tired to stay up and watch the maximum eclipse. Unfortunately, the more in tune I am the more my body enforces it's own sleep schedule. If my body had it's own way it would be bed by nine and up by five every day.

I was also joined during the night by the cheery sound of mice chewing in the walls. Damn mice find their way in once a year, no exceptions.

I used the eclipse in other ways, but during the time leading up to it I was so "out" of it that I couldn't be bothered, so everything I did was fairly last minute.

Oh, what a shame for it being cloudy and so late for you guys. I had a clear sky and the whole thing was over by 7.30pm.

Cloudy here :( but, it seems my working went just fine. Even with the cloud cover, the air was radiant with energy!

The experience was lovely.  It's the first astronomical event that's occurred since my partner and I moved into our new home late last year.  I was delighted to find that I could watch nearly the entire event from the comfort of my living room!

As far as workings, I followed my instincts and completely scrapped the workings I had been planning for the previous two weeks.  Instead, I focused on bringing clarity of vision for a current art project, as well as prosperity for the project once it's completed.  Also took the chance to remove a lot of self-doubt that's been brewing lately.  The only item I charged was my favorite necklace pendant.

The air felt positively electric last night, yet coupled with a nurturing vibe.  Very unique eclipse experience for me.  

if anyone missed it don't worry apparently there's going to be three more in the next three months and the weather should be nicer then :) 

I think it is important to connect with the ancestors, even if you dont follow their religion, so I sang a couple Hebrew songs at sundown for Pesach/Passover (notice that all 4 blood moons coming up are on Jewish holidays?).  Mainly just an excuse to sing in Hebrew I think....  I like funny languages!  Also gave an offering to the ancestors.  Then we went outside, but the clouds covered the eclipse here.  It still looked real cool and trippy outside though - the clouds had a red gradient through them across the sky!  Still pretty.  The energy outside also felt really interesting and different to me - I bet it would have been a good night for more ritual if I had more energy....  I was pretty tired at this point, and went to sleep.  

I was planning on doing a salvia ceremony last night, but I just recently finished 7 days in a row of salvia ceremonies, so I was kinda ready for a break!  

A GIF of the moon.

62hTev9.gif

How beautiful! Damn shame I couldn't see it :sad:

Me too, damn clouds and rain.

There will 3 more... all at 6 month intervals. Next one in 6 months :smile: Hopefully we will get see that one.... And then 2 more in 2015.

Archived