Alright... you wanna see me?!

Guest PathWalker

Guest PathWalker

*Acts like Samantha from "Bewitched"*

Ok everyone... here are the freaking pictures OF ME (please don't have nightmares or kill me cuz I'm ugly, lol)... there's three of them...

One is a full blown bust pose, one is my hand with my new pentagram necklace, and the other is a cropped face photo... have fun!

527_thumb.attach

528_thumb.attach

529_thumb.attach

Guest PathWalker
Oh you are not ugly! :hugs:

I know... but in case there's another burning times I've just added my face to the freaking book... LOL!

Just picking, I'm gorgeous... who wouldn't want me? (And those who say they don't... they don't know what they're missing... i cook, i clean, and more...)

*Acts like Samantha from "Bewitched"*

Ok everyone... here are the freaking pictures OF ME (please don't have nightmares or kill me cuz I'm ugly, lol)... there's three of them...

One is a full blown bust pose, one is my hand with my new pentagram necklace, and the other is a cropped face photo... have fun!

I love the necklace and the pic :)

Guest PathWalker
Nice to put a face to a name. And you are far from an ugly boy!!!! :hugs:

If only the menfolk thought that...

Anjel... i bought it at spencers... hehe

(please don't have nightmares or kill me cuz I'm ugly, lol)... there's three of them...

Oh PLEASE... come on down here, hon, or head out to San Fran... you won't have any problems. ;)

There was a guy in high school I had a mad ridiculous crush on:chakrahearts: (if only he felt the same)... and you have those same dreamy eyes.

Nice to meet your face! :D

Guest PathWalker

Sure... do you like Italian or Mexican, Sandy?

And I prefer the term faerie... queen is not me... I am too shy to be a queen... LOL!

Sure... do you like Italian or Mexican, Sandy?

And I prefer the term faerie... queen is not me... I am too shy to be a queen... LOL!

Italian or mexican what? Men? Who has the bigger package??? HAHAHA OK and faerie it is ... I was actually giving you a compliment by calling you a queen :) xx

Guest PathWalker

I know... but in my dictionary queen is just too... flamboyant, for me at least... I'm a bitch, so that title will work! *Snicker*

Well you said you wanted me to cook... So I was asking if you prefer mexican or italian food...

And from what I can tell so far... Italian have longer packages, but the Mexicans tend to be wider... LOL!

hmmm ok mexican in the front and italian in the back ,.. OH FOOD .. sorry um neither .. I like Chinese or Indian the best hehehee :)

Ya Biatch LMAO

Guest PathWalker

LOL Biatch or Beyotch will work too!

Oh I only have one door and that's the back one so it's usually free admittance LOL! Sorry.. spaz moment... (Ask Anjel how bad she freaked last night on the phone when I spazzed out!)

I can't cook Chinese that well... but I'm a quick learner... so just get me a Chinese or an Indian person who speaks ENGLISH and I'll learn how to cook Chinese or Indian for you...

Ooh if you weren't gay.....!! Now what is the problem with men over there? I know the women would love to get their hands on you!:twisted::tongue13::twisted: Great pics!!:chakrahearts:

Guest PathWalker

I have no clue Lauren... LOL!

They say I'm too fat... but that's just more cushion for the pushin' in my opinion and to top it all off my pants have been trying to fall off all day, so I'm losing the weight!

I think guys can get away with it a little easier than we can. My husband gained 25 lbs and you can't tell. I can't even gain 2 lbs w/out blowing up. Of course, I am 5'1'', so it's noticable.

Archived