• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheOn3LeftBehind

TheOn3LeftBehind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Here are two shops I have found on Etsy: Belladonna and Bones and Wendy Rose Brews.  Both shops are run by extremely friendly people who are willing to help you with any questions you have and they both have great items!  I just bought Wendy's "trance" herbal tincture, which is primarily made with woodrose, and I can't wait to try it out!  It doesn't come in for about another week or so, though.  I'm going to probably buy some of Belladonna and Bones' belladonna flying ointment as well.  :)

Woman, I saw you riding on a fence switch with loose hair and belt, in the troll skin, at the time when day and night are equal.” -Reference from C. E. Law of Vastgotaland

#2 Anara

Anara

aspire beyond fear of death (Bhairavi)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if you have a review of the herbal tincture yet.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

#3 Raheli

Raheli

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

Hi! I'm the proprietor/Witch of Belladonna & Bones, I just wanted to say thanks for mentioning my store here! I really appreciate it. I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about my products, feel free to ask.
Also I hope it's ok to say that if you visit the main website www.belladonnaandbones.com you will have access to my non-etsy store which has all the things I can't list on Etsy (Balms with Fly Agaric, Damiana etc).

If it's not ok, just let me know and I will remove the link!

#4 Stacey

Stacey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

I can't list on Etsy (Balms with Fly Agaric, Damiana etc).

Who knew? It is interesting that there are restrictions.

"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing." Severus Snape - HP and the Order of the Phoenix

#5 Raheli

Raheli

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:19 AM

Who knew? It is interesting that there are restrictions.

Apparently you can sell damiana or fly agaric within the USA ---- BUT you cn bring in small quanitites.... go figure

#6 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Hi! I'm the proprietor/Witch of Belladonna & Bones, I just wanted to say thanks for mentioning my store here! I really appreciate it. I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about my products, feel free to ask.
Also I hope it's ok to say that if you visit the main website www.belladonnaandbones.com you will have access to my non-etsy store which has all the things I can't list on Etsy (Balms with Fly Agaric, Damiana etc).

If it's not ok, just let me know and I will remove the link!

Do you happen to know the currency exchange between the U.S. and Australia?

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo

#7 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Do you happen to know the currency exchange between the U.S. and Australia?

BWR: it varies from moment to moment, depending on what's happening in the global economy. Also depends on your credit card issuer. But for a snapshot, just google "USD to AUD" (US Dollar to Australian Dollar). Google has a quick conversion right at the top (at least it does when I do it.)

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#8 bewitchingredhead

bewitchingredhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

BWR: it varies from moment to moment, depending on what's happening in the global economy. Also depends on your credit card issuer. But for a snapshot, just google "USD to AUD" (US Dollar to Australian Dollar). Google has a quick conversion right at the top (at least it does when I do it.)

Thank you!

I see you're getting your degree in art of the obvious~myself
Without music life would be a mistake~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time~ H.L. Mencken
When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves~ Galileo