Which witch are you?

Whiterose

I think Bellatrix was given to me because I chose the black wand, the hair dryer as the accessory , and blood as to what I would use in the potion. After looking at her picture, I think the hair dryer clinched it, lol.

I love kids ... They are chewy and taste good with milk.

Actually, I hate parents who don't control the behavior of their spawn.

lol, I will take your word for that since I have never tried kids with milk! Are they good grilled?

You make a good point I would like to acknowledge. I think most of the time, when people say they hate kids, it has more to do with how those kids are being raised and disciplined, in other words the parents, then it dose the the kids.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

LOL! This was not what I expected, hahaha!

The Witch from Hansel & Gretel

Sometimes you’re accused of having “a bit of a sweet tooth,” but more than cake and candy, what you really love is the taste of young human flesh. Your eyesight is not great. You have a natural skill for architecture and interior design. Edited by Horne

• 11 months later...

You got: Jadis, the White Witch

You’re as strong as you are intimidating. If you aren’t much taller than everyone around you, you seem way taller. You tend to think most rules/laws don’t apply to you. Love winter, hate Christmas.Via narnia.wikia.com

Wicked Witch of the West

You have a way with animals. Once you’ve fixated upon something you want, you’ll stop at nothing to get it. Fears include darkness and water. - I ain't afraid of no darkness or water! That's my husband!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Ha!  I'm Jadis.  Btw, I am NOT much taller than everyone around me.  But if I can seem to be, I guess that's good enough, right?

You're as strong as you are intimidating. If you aren't much taller than everyone around you, you seem way taller. You tend to think most rules/laws don't apply to you. Love winter, hate Christmas.

I have no idea why this is my match.  Except for the intimidating part.  That much I'll own up to since people tell me that fairly often.  

Edited by woodwitchofthewest

You got: The Grand High Witch

You're a natural-born leader, and people (for good reason) fear challenging your authority. Other than that, the main thing about you is that boy, do you hate kids. You think kids are just the worst.

You're as strong as you are intimidating. If you aren't much taller than everyone around you, you seem way taller. You tend to think most rules/laws don't apply to you. Love winter, hate Christmas.

Yes, love Winter and Christmas too :)))

• Upvote 1