Sign in to follow this  
Whiterose

Which witch are you?

Wicked Witch of the West... but I don't fear water or darkness... lol. Cute. 

Grand High Witch. I wonder if the result would be different if I had any idea of who "Robyn" is and then would know any of the songs they mentioned! 

(And I know who Anjelica Huston is but who's the Grand High Witch? :D )

:sad:

I'm the non-existent witch. All of my answers were "none of the above." I had the same problem when they tried to give me those psychological tests in school, too, lmao....

M

I tried taking it, But got distracted by the Robyn question and ended up having a dance party with the Mr. to Robyn instead. It was super fun and mega gay.

• Upvote 1

You got: Bellatrix Lestrange

You are a brilliant, remorseless maniac with awesome hair. If someone very diplomatic were asked to describe you in one word, he’d probably say “…loyal.” You love to laugh, even when everyone around you does not think that whatever is happening is actually funny. You may be prone to one-sided crushes.

You got: The Grand High Witch

You’re a natural-born leader, and people (for good reason) fear challenging your authority. Other than that, the main thing about you is that boy, do you hate kids. You think kids are just the worst.

I got the Wicked Witch of the West then I got the Grand High Witch lol - I liked two different wands so I had to see. (Same boat on the Robyn songs as MW).

Grand High Vitch.  I actually know who Robyn is, she's one of my favorite artists.  LOL

Actually, I do hate kids, and think they're the worst.  Haha!

• Upvote 1

I got: Bellatrix Lestrange
At least I know what I would look like as a female. You know, it's creepy, but, as a female, I would look quite close to this, and some of the characteristics do fit me ( as many of you already know, I'm sure, lol.
enhanced-buzz-21413-1392825519-20.jpg

You are a brilliant, remorseless maniac with awesome hair. If someone very diplomatic were asked to describe you in one word, he’d probably say “…loyal.” You love to laugh, even when everyone around you does not think that whatever is happening is actually funny. You may be prone to one-sided crushes.

Edited by Autumn Moon

Sign in to follow this