- - - - -

Offer Classes/Courses?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:02 AM

oooh I pretty much tend to ignore it because I cant get in there 9 times out of 10 {work wont let me !}

try downloading the lastest adobe flash player on your PC :) .. it should work a treat then xx

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#22 Sara

Sara

Questioner of all things!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

Once you open that door, it is not anything like what you imagine it to be. If you think you are going to just go around casting spells and making everything go your way, you are in a for a major surprise. There are trade-offs for the knowledge and the abilities the powers and guides grant you. There is a price to pay and you better be ready to pay it.

As I am new to this I would love some clarification on what this meant. What are the trade-offs and prices to pay? I know that we can't go around pretending to be "Masters of the Universe" and the like. What I think of is, when Sandy and a few other have said they haven't gotten a good nights sleep in years.

There are other examples all over the forum, but is this what we are talking about or is it worse? Ahhh..I shouldn't say worse, but is there more? I guess I do not feel I am paying a price yet and would like a little heads-up.

#23 Guest_53rdspirit_*

Guest_53rdspirit_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

...but is there more? I guess I do not feel I am paying a price yet and would like a little heads-up.

Yes, Sara, to pay the price you must send me $19.95, cash or money orders, preferred. :thanks:

#24 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

Roflmao

#25 Sara

Sara

Questioner of all things!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:44 PM

Yes, Sara, to pay the price you must send me $19.95, cash or money orders, preferred. :thanks:

:rolleyes: Well at least it's cheap! I thought I was going to have to sell my soul! Whew! Where do you want me to send the M.O.?:tongue13::shock:

#26 Guest_53rdspirit_*

Guest_53rdspirit_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

You're a good sport, Sara... :lmao:

#27 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:17 AM

it comes and goes.. right now Im sleeping like a baby but if someone is trying to contact me or I am "working" it can be a bit much as I hardly sleep and the spirits are noisy. I am used to it now but when I do go through my "quiet" times now and again I make the most of it :). (The last quiet time I had was over a year ago!) .. when it returns its usually more intense LOL

Once you open that door, you can NEVER go back, once it is opened it is opened for life.

All I can say is just take it as it comes, usually your own higher self will protect you and will only "give" you as much as you can handle - sometimes this is frustrating more than annoying because you feel out of sorts and in the "middle" of something you don't know and you can feel very lost. The secret is to just allow it happen and take what comes to you naturally, deal with it, listen to it, but don't go looking for it.
:flirt:

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#28 SapphireMoon

SapphireMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:32 AM

I wouldnt want to see this forum changed to a teaching forum as I think if youre smart enough you can learn whats on here already & you always have that little voice or gut reaction or what have you speaking to you.

I agree it would ruin this site as then it would become mostly the same questions being asked over & over like on other forums. Thats something I like about here is that people use the search button & just continue topics already started or come up with there on experience.

SapphireMoon

#29 Grymdycche

Grymdycche

Thaumaturge Medicocre

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

The forum is already a bit educational - just the discussions and exchanges of ideas and knowledge that occur casually is actually quite enough.

My late dad was fond of repeating a few choice biblical phrases (though he was more heavily into eastern religions, reincarnation, astral travel, karma, etc) and often said, "Seek and ye shall find". I think that meaning is twofold:
1) - If you seek, you will find it; if you endeavor with integrity, it will reveal itself to you.
2) - The most valuable knowledge is something you actively have to seek, it can't just be handed to you on a silver platter, so to speak. Everyone goes on their own quest.

http://runeforum.phrets.com
9 out of 10 string theory physicists agree: 'Nothing Rests; Everything Moves; Everything Vibrates'' -the Kybalion.