#1 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

I found this site by accident: http://www.unseenfor...nforcement.html

This guy is very serious about Witches and Witchcraft. Poke around the web site. 

I found it interesting.

I’d love to see your comments.

Edited by Nikki, 11 February 2014 - 04:19 AM.

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#2 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

That is a scary combo to see a badge with a cross on it. Considering the badge is a pentagram itself the whole thing is really asinine.  Between the two symbols, its the cross the represents death, not life and protection as a star would.  I could only stomach to read some of it but from what I saw their "secrets of witchcraft and satanism" are easily found in any 101 book. Fanatics are everywhere, the scary part is that they try to influence law enforcement.  These are the people that would burn us, had they the chance. 

#3 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

I also find it interesting that one of the passages of the bible that they quote says: 

"Curses can’t work if we learn how to discern the spirits. (I John 4:1)"

Which says to me to learn about spirits so you can have the upper hand. Which would be to learn the craft in order to defend yourself. 

Its a cultists fanatical hand guide to persecution.  It even goes in to what to search for in the house. 

" In a home, an Law Enforcement Officer might want to look in the corners of a room where the room has been consecrated for the 
purpose of personal worship, or in the cracks between the boards. A throw rug might have salt under it from purifying a magical 
circle. Salt is also used by Voodoo practitioners as well. If you are looking at a crime scene outside, you might want to look for salt 
as well. It is not used specifically on the inside."

Sounds like the modern witches hammer to me. 

#4 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

The more sinister and powerful Witches use human body fat from a sacrificed individual or body materials to build their
candles.

Seems legit.

There is also a chapter on how modern technology was given to humans by Satanic demons, which Americans summon by human sacrifice of illegally aborted babies.

This site makes me feel sad. It is a modern witch hunt guide for law enforcement agents willing to abuse their positions to further their religious agenda. The guy literally preaches that Christian police officers should serve the will of God above the will of the law.

If a circumstance calls for you to enter a property, you must know and believe that you are on the job first of all for God, secondly
as a public servant.

As a Law Enforcement Officer, you will have more clean arrest, as well as more felony arrest, when you approach the job as a
clean child of God.

Edited by Wexler, 11 February 2014 - 04:07 AM.

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#5 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:16 AM

That is a scary combo to see a badge with a cross on it. Considering the badge is a pentagram itself the whole thing is really asinine. RIGHT?

He has studied Witchcraft, albeit, the basics... but has more knowledge than the average person.

The fact he'd trying to educate Law Enforcement officers about Witches blew my mind... Yes, I got the same feeling the first time I read this.  

Many of his advisable techniques mirror some Witch practices.   

"Situations for Law Enforcement Officers calls for anointing certain things within a crime scene, to keep demonic spirits from 

attacking during an investigation. Sounds weird doesn't it? Why does an Law Enforcement Officer have a strange feeling when they
enter a crime scene? (Usually a felony) If you are a Law Enforcement Officer and you are unaware of how the dangers of the
paranormal works in the unseen world, the damages could cost a marriage, failure on the job, spiritual decline, and even your health."

Don't we anotint things too? I do... 

Another thing that I find disturbing is that he isn't able to separate any Witchcraft from Satantic forces -- I understand why tho' being of singular christian view. Felony crime scenes... is looking for Witchcraft really necessary?

Do you really think he'd advocate harming a Witch, or does he have a healthy fear of the Craft and is trying to protect police officers from a precieved threat? 

- Pablo Neruda

#6 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

Despite what many movies would have people believe, "most" police officers are not stupid.  They would find this ridiculous and troublesome, too.  Even if, by some chance, an officer took this seriously, his or her superior officers and peers are unlikely to go along with such fanatical behavior.  In other words, an exhibition of this mindset is likely to occur outside of the actual law. 

#7 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

Seems legit.

There is also a chapter on how modern technology was given to humans by Satanic demons, which Americans summon by human sacrifice of illegally aborted babies.

This site makes me feel sad. It is a modern witch hunt guide for law enforcement agents willing to abuse their positions to further their religious agenda. The guy literally preaches that Christian police officers should serve the will of God above the will of the law.

Yes, this is scary thinking for this day and age.

- Pablo Neruda

#8 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

We have police officers (current and former) on the Forum. 

Perhaps, they could answer, as to whether or not, they utilize their Craft in performing their duties and to what extent they do so. 

#9 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

In other words, an exhibition of this mindset is likely to occur outside of the actual law. 

YES and that's the entire point !!  

p.s. Anyone who thinks police offices are stupid -- is stupid. Many cops I know have Witchy senses that put mine to shame !!!

Hearing what a Witch Cop has to say would be very interesting... and, how they've handled Witches/and Craft issues on the job would be fascinating.

Edited by Nikki, 11 February 2014 - 04:31 AM.

- Pablo Neruda

#10 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

We have police officers (current and former) on the Forum. 

Perhaps, they could answer, as to whether or not, they utilize their Craft in performing their duties and to what extent they do so. 

You know, this makes me feel loads better. :D  

On the flip side of that, there are not bound to be many down here where we moved in the bible belt.  :(  There is a much larger psycho religious population down here. 

#11 RoseRed

RoseRed

. . . Not a big believer in . . . cowinkydink ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

It's been my experience, in my little corner of the world, that they really don't give a shit about this kind of thing.  (I didn't check out the website - I'm just going by the comments here).

When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#12 Raineylane

Raineylane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Well, that was informative!

I never realized that Aloe was used for invoking demons into an object or that Absinthe was an herb (I thought wormwood was used in Absinthe).

That site is scary, but you are right, most cops are not stupid.  My brother is a police officer and I can tell you he would laugh himself silly reading this site.

There is a man named Kerr Cuhulain that is a Wiccan but he does his best to debunk sites like this one.  Check out "Officers of Avalon" for a better description of what his organization does to educate law enforcement on the misinformation about pagans.

#13 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Well, that was informative!

I never realized that Aloe was used for invoking demons into an object or that Absinthe was an herb (I thought wormwood was used in Absinthe).

That site is scary, but you are right, most cops are not stupid.  My brother is a police officer and I can tell you he would laugh himself silly reading this site.

There is a man named Kerr Cuhulain that is a Wiccan but he does his best to debunk sites like this one.  Check out "Officers of Avalon" for a better description of what his organization does to educate law enforcement on the misinformation about pagans.

Raineylane, can you provide the link? 

- Pablo Neruda

#14 Raineylane

Raineylane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

Raineylane, can you provide the link? 

http://www.officersofavalon.com/

#15 Raineylane

Raineylane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Also, here are many of his articles:

http://www.witchvox.com/_x.html?c=whs

#16 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Thanks Rainey... a nice counter-balance to the above. 

- Pablo Neruda

#17 Lynn

Lynn

I've been InBetween

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Pentacle, not pentagram, jackass.  

What an idiot this guy is.

'When in danger, when in doubt, Run in circles, scream and shout" Robert Heinlein.
"Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs need to relax and get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein

"In Wildness is the preservation of the World." Henry David Thoreau

#18 IslandBruja

IslandBruja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:46 AM

Sadly, I know fanatics like this - my own mother in fact. She's a huge reason I'm still in the broom closet.

I do always find it amusing/weird that they claim witchcraft is all terrible yet use a lot of the same techniques we do...

But yes, that site made me feel a mixture of derision and queasiness knowing that there are people (many of whom are "self-styled" law enforcement) who would buy into this and act on it given how authoritatively the author speaks and synonymizes so many things that have nothing to do with one another...

I did find it sadly hilarious that even there, amongst the superstition and false information, in typical American fashion they still have to single out people "getting high" on legal herbs:

Law Enforcement Officers and Correctional Officers today have a real problem with certain types of herbs that will cause
visions as well as letting the person get a high and the herb is legal and many of these have no way to test them.

#19 GhostAndTheWolf

GhostAndTheWolf

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

........wow.......sadly can't open the link to the site but this all sounds fucked and my family is from GA and they all live within 10mi of each other and are WAAAAY agaisnt the likes of us.....they would totally go on a real witch hunt in thee name of they space god guy lol!

Long live the snake, Long live the Devil-

Spite Cult.