8 replies to this topic

#1 witchywolf

witchywolf

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

so please don't shoot me for posting this- i usually couldn't give a crap about popular culture, but i'm curious to see opinions on this because it's been floating around. 

i personally don't have an opinion on whether its real or fake but i was curious on what some of you would have to say on here whether this could even be faked or not, and whether its all crap. lol 

http://www.worldstar...BKzlSb54Pm6z21j

#2 Nikki

Nikki

Air Bender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

LOL, Thanks for the nightmares !!!

The difference between Medicine and Poison is the Dose. :oil-bottle:
I Love you as certain Dark Things are to be Loved,
In Secret, Between the Shadow and the Soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#3 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Lol - no clue. But in our technological times, extremely, totally easy to point, click, and change the video/eye colour (even for a non-techie like me). I know there's all sorts of conspiracy theories about this one and that one being some reptile-alien, and it's a fun lark. In the meantime I'll worry about that once we've achieved world peace and ended world hunger, lol.... (which will never happen because it's not human nature to be peaceful...)

M

#4 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

That is hilarious! Bieber is one of the lizard people! I love conspiracy theories. Its what the internet was invented for! That and Lolcatz!

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#5 CelticGypsy

CelticGypsy

Crazy NastyAss Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

That boy is already on a slippery slope, as far as amphibians go.  LOL ! !

Regards,

Gypsy

" The last thing you wanted a Witch to do is get bored and start making her own amusements, because Witches sometimes have erratically famous ideas about what was amusing "

Terry Pratchett Legends 1 

#6 witchywolf

witchywolf

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

lol i didn't even look at the lizard comments under the video i was mainly talking about the video itself. :P 

#7 Chloe

Chloe

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

It's not real & it's not faked. It's apparently something that happens normally with digital video.

https://www.metabunk...-in-court.3047/

That video on the website you posted wasn't working for me so I looked it up and that's the first thing I found. Totally ruined it for me, didn't even get to enjoy being creeped out by the video lol. It does look really weird though, definitely reptilian like. Although, that's one of my least favorite conspiracy things. Personally I prefer reading about satanic presidents and sacrificial wars, much more interesting.

#8 Raineylane

Raineylane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Must be a David Icke video.

Edited by Raineylane, 12 February 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#9 witchywolf

witchywolf

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

lol thanks for the input :) i don't look too much on conspiracy theory or anything else so i was wondering what opinions there would be on that video :)