David Wells. Medium

Sandy

Does anyone else have a bad schoolgirl crush on David Wells the medium or is it just me? Seriously, he makes me go all fuzzy in the right places LOL :nono:

Guest PathWalker

Sorry gals... but nope... not crushy on him... but omg.... Criss Angel, OH GOSH! Let's just say I'd love to lather him in chocolate!

Eh, not my type. He's cute in a little boy kinda way I guess... but I'm all about some dark hair for the most part.

However, Brad Pitt is a blonde that's crush-worthy, IMO. I'd stray from the dark-haired side for him!

Guest PathWalker
Eh, not my type. He's cute in a little boy kinda way I guess... but I'm all about some dark hair for the most part.

However, Brad Pitt is a blonde that's crush-worthy, IMO. I'd stray from the dark-haired side for him!

Amen sister!

I'm dark haired... so let's see what kinda gay charm of mine I can tweak you with... *teehee*

I'm with you on this one Sandy! I think he is yummy-lish! He strikes me as being very good at what he does as well. When he joined the Most Haunted team, it wasn't with the over dramatic style of the last one (who I won't name LOL), but a quiet integrity.

:snog:

No spark here. But is anyone concerned that it looks like Sandy has stolen one of this guys high school portraits?! (Second picture). ;)

Sandy = medium stalker! ;)

Nah, he didnt do it for me. But I'm voting for Criss Angel, mmmm. Sexy cool:cool:. For some bizarre reason I had a thing for that John Edwards guy that "talked" to the dead, even though I think he's a hack.

Best look of all, Goran Visnic (?) he was Jimmy Angelhoff in Practical Magic and Dr. Luca on E.R. Beautiful!

Oh Darn it girl, youre gonna get me arrested LOL. To be honest he really isnt my usual "type" .. there is just something about him that I find totally irrestable .. maybe his voice actually, i dont know, ... thinking ....I wonder if I can stalk on the astral HAHA

No spark here. But is anyone concerned that it looks like Sandy has stolen one of this guys high school portraits?! (Second picture). ;)

Sandy = medium stalker! ;)

Criss Angel, OH GOSH! Let's just say I'd love to lather him in chocolate!

I'll be sure to tell him in October.... I'm visiting Las Vegas for a lecture/Convention - He's one of the other guests. Shame he is going with Britney.

Jon/Baph

Guest PathWalker

OH NO! Oh well... I can imagine this...

You: Hey Criss, there's a gay guy on a witchcraft forum whom I noticed has a huge crush on you!

I'll be sure to tell him in October.... I'm visiting Las Vegas for a lecture/Convention - He's one of the other guests. Shame he is going with Britney.

Jon/Baph

:twisted:Well if Sandy decides at the last minute to go, Britney's attendance may be a little bit questionable. Poor thing has so many issues you know :twisted::rofl:Sandy let me know if you decide to go. I'll be taking bets on who winds up with him at the convention! :banana:

(See guys- I'm working on getting all of us to New Orleans at the same time! Just think of all the money we'll make on this little bet!)

Oh Darn it girl, youre gonna get me arrested LOL. To be honest he really isnt my usual "type" .. there is just something about him that I find totally irrestable .. maybe his voice actually, i dont know, ... thinking ....I wonder if I can stalk on the astral HAHA

*Whistles* *Waits for the astral police* :nono:

I'm sure Cris will take it real well... It will widen his audience appeal (why does that sound soooo wrong?):eek:

:twisted:Well if Sandy decides at the last minute to go...... Poor thing has so many issues you know

THat's no way to talk about the listowner<G>;)

Jon/Baph

Guest PathWalker
I'm sure Cris will take it real well... It will widen his audience appeal (why does that sound soooo wrong?):eek:

Hun, if it widens his audience appeal and... ooh gods... makes me wanna be right up close with him...

sorry having a "moment"... LOL!

This is more my taste:

530_thumb.attach

However, he's a tad thin, and probably shorter than I am accustomed to (my husband is almost 6'6)... but I'll still take Milo any day over your David whatshisname... lol...

This is more my taste:

[ATTACH]530[/ATTACH]

However, he's a tad thin, and probably shorter than I am accustomed to (my husband is almost 6'6)... but I'll still take Milo any day over your David whatshisname... lol...

I quite prefer Milo, myself. Yummy.:tongue13:

Archived