A Safety Thing

Guest Dee

My investigators are former NYPD narcotics detectives who also teach personal safety, etc. They send emails to me regularly to send out to my clients. Here is a good safety tip from them:

This is such a good tip, it should be passed on to everyone on your email list.

Put your car keys beside your bed at night. If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key chain fob. It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around... after a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who's out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there..... This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or prevent a sexual abuse crime

My investigators are former NYPD narcotics detectives who also teach personal safety, etc. They send emails to me regularly to send out to my clients. Here is a good safety tip from them:

This is such a good tip, it should be passed on to everyone on your email list.

Put your car keys beside your bed at night. If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key chain fob. It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around... after a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who's out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there..... This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or prevent a sexual abuse crime

Sounds good except I don't have an alarm system in my car...but I do make sure I am well protected: 12 in silver Athame between my bed matresses...7 inch copper athame taped under my kitchen table...throwing star taped to wall in my kitchen (neatly hidden by my husband black cowboy hat LOL)...black switchblade knife in my woven pentagram that hangs on the hall in my kitchen...double edge sword in my ritual room...numerous knives in there as well as my double headed ax...butcher knife taped to side of curio cabnet in my living room...another throwing star taped to sidfe of my t.v. (hidden from view)...extra large and heacy scissors taped to underside of pillow on recliner chair in my living room...athame hanging from hook behind bathroom door...throwing star hanging from shower head...numeorus swords located in bedrooms (I have 3 bedrooms)...bullwhip hanging from inside of my bedroom door..."Get our of my space" spray in plastic spray bottles located throughout house...knife taped to inside of refrigerator and switchblade in freezer...and one very pissed of bitch (me) should anyone dare step inside my home without my knowing it and if I were out and someone were to come to me...I got my "Get out of my face" powers as well on me at all times...so yeah I think I am pretty well safe LOL!!!

Sounds good except I don't have an alarm system in my car...but I do make sure I am well protected: 12 in silver Athame between my bed matresses...7 inch copper athame taped under my kitchen table...throwing star taped to wall in my kitchen (neatly hidden by my husband black cowboy hat LOL)...black switchblade knife in my woven pentagram that hangs on the hall in my kitchen...double edge sword in my ritual room...numerous knives in there as well as my double headed ax...butcher knife taped to side of curio cabnet in my living room...another throwing star taped to sidfe of my t.v. (hidden from view)...extra large and heacy scissors taped to underside of pillow on recliner chair in my living room...athame hanging from hook behind bathroom door...throwing star hanging from shower head...numeorus swords located in bedrooms (I have 3 bedrooms)...bullwhip hanging from inside of my bedroom door..."Get our of my space" spray in plastic spray bottles located throughout house...knife taped to inside of refrigerator and switchblade in freezer...and one very pissed of bitch (me) should anyone dare step inside my home without my knowing it and if I were out and someone were to come to me...I got my "Get out of my face" powers as well on me at all times...so yeah I think I am pretty well safe LOL!!!

I think this safety tip was for those women who aren't armed like a freakin' special forces unit (whose mascot is a demonic frog!) :ohshit:

I think this safety tip was for those women who aren't armed like a freakin' special forces unit (whose mascot is a demonic frog!) :ohshit:

:wacko::rofl:

Hot Damn, Anjel - When I spoke of lethal Trad Witches in earlier posts I never imagined this. This takes lethal to a whole new level!!!

*choke* um .... anjel... you know I said that one day Ill come and visit ... well... um ..errr. ... cough.. ahem... um ...

Sandy - just don't surprise her!

:wacko::rofl:

Dee: I'm a real "safety first!" type of gal! LOL! And Freddy the demon frog loves me! LOL! :rofl:

BK: LOL!!!:rofl:

Sandy: Babe you'll be just fine and sleep oh soooooooooo well LOL!!! :rofl:

Leigh: I just gotta laugh right along with you LOL!!! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Dee, thats a good idea...and ANjel....DAMN!!! I am definatly going to let you know if I am ever to visit you! But serioudly, its good you are that protected!!!

:ohshit: Who or what are you expecting Anjel !? :bolt:

Anjel's like a Witchy Scout... always prepared.

I'm just always within an arms distance from any weapon in my house LOL! Come to my house you'll be fully protected LOL!!!!

Holy fuckin weapons Batman!! :eek: What's your favourite one?? Just curious? :paddle:

That and I'm sure Furry Jack'd have any uninvited "guest" for breakfast, lunch or supper!!

Jaime :cauldron:

Archived