Energy balancing products - opinions?

MarlaDurden

My fiancé gave me one of these for Christmas: http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/pe-bal/ 

It's supposed to generate a positive energy field of 18 metres, and is intended to be used for "space clearing and energy harmonisation", among other things such as protection from EMF radiation. I can feel a strong buzz of energy coming from it when I hold it or put my hands near it without touching it.

Have any of you used products like this before? What do you think of them?

My goodness, at $150 each I sure hope they work. Do you know what the pyramid is made out of? The page you listed made lots of claims but no reasoning as to why the pyramid works.

I have never used an energy balancing product. Once I messed around with some baoding balls I found in a store, and it left an extremely unpleasant sensation in my hands that a friend had to help me get rid of. For the most part, I doubt I would trust a commercial product to do energy work for me. I also do not think I would enjoy having something around that is constantly buzzing with a strong energy, I think I would get very irritated with it!

I do not know what path you follow, but this is not something I, personally, would work with. I would love it because of who gifted it to you and keep it always close to my heart as a reminder of the integrity and effort of the person who gave it, but it is not something I work with on my path. But love it for the love it represented when given to you. Sometimes that love can be more balancing than anything else.

M

I would not assume to dictate what one should or should not work with on their specific Path.  If it works for you, it has merit.  I would not purchase such an item, as it has no application within my Path.  With objects of that nature, without a sound historical or theoretical frame of reference, I would be concerned that it is just another commercial attempt to take advantage of gullible consumers.

I remain quite sceptical, but cannot identify any real rationale for doing so.  I would be somewhat concerned as to how it affects energy work that YOU do.

I browsed the site to some degree, and they're supposed to be orgonne generators, which is at least interesting, as their creator was imprisoned by the government for nobody knows quite what.

I'll leave you to it, and hope that your gift was indeed worthwhile!  

I'm mostly wondering if it will interfere with workings, as it's supposed to be an 'energy balancer' and says it can be used for space clearing... would you think (if it actually works) it would nullify the energy I gather and manipulate in workings? 

It's a lovely gift and means a lot because of who it's from. I'm just a little concerned about whether it will interfere with my energy work :/

It's wonderful that your man supports your path so much :-)   I don't know if it would effect any energy you are working with, but if it DOES have an energy of it's own, it is another factor introduced into the basic energy of your house. As you said you could feel energy from it, It would be great fun, though, to practice shielding and blocking it's energy and thereby building up your own skills at blocking (and at the same time getting good use out of the gift - and he'd never have to know how you're using it unless you wanted him to).  Practice deflecting its energy, redirecting it in another direction, even building a nice little "stand" or "home" for it that completely blocks it. Sort of "repurpose" it to your own practice and advantage :-)  And he'll just see you getting so much use working with it !!

M

Thanks guys :) and Michelle, yep, it's amazing being with someone who I can be open with about my path and who supports me in it. Great suggestions about working with it, thank you! I'll be trying those ideas out for sure.

Archived