Weird Experience

Cam

My wife was given some rings by her mother (who could be very difficult at times - most of the time). After she passed away, my wife didn't have good feelings while wearing one of the rings (her mother's favourite - lots of gold, big diamond), and asked me to clear it. This was a number of months ago. When I felt the time was right (which was the last waning moon), I did the working to remove all previous energy from the ring. Part of this working involved earth and ground egg shell. At the time of the dark moon, I took the ring out, and did some other things with it. The earth and egg shell, I put in a zip lock bag. We went into the city, and to a restaurant in a mall (restaurant has it's own entrance from the outside). We took her mother to this restaurant often (when she was alive, and she was being nice ;) ) 

It was -30C out, so I dropped my wife off at the door. I then drove to the other end of the mall parking lot, opened up the bag, spilled out the earth to dispel the energy the earth contained from the ring (crossroads),and left the zip lock bag on top. I then drove away and parked in front of the restaurant and went in. It was a fairly windy day.

When I came out to the car, the zip lock bag was right next to the drivers front wheel. place such that I could not miss it. It was a somewhat windy day, but we were parked over half a block away from where I deposited the earth and bag, and there were many cars in the lot. Our car was surrounded by cars and snow, yet the bag ended up there. Is that weird or what?!

I wonder what it was all about? Probably my mother in-law saying, I'm baaack!, lol.

I don't usually litter, in fact never, unless by accident, except for this one time.

It was minus 30C out, no garage can in sight. The mall staff go about the parking lot picking up stuff.

:ani_witch_moon: Might consider selling that ring- they can bind you know...

As a matter of fact- when I want a closer relationship I will give a ring of mine- have done with one sis-in- law, and many of my nieces- gem-stones being particularily receptive. worked well- we'are all bound a bit closer :loving:

Good point Belwenda... A ring is continuous, it has no end and no beginning. "One ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them" lol - yeah, granted that's fictional from LoTR, but it isn't that far off the mark. Rings have been used for ages as a pledge of undying loyalty and connection. Wedding rings, school rings, fraternity rings, club rings, engagement rings....  If she won't sell it, would she consider having it melted down and a new piece made from it? That may do the trick.... it would break the circle of the ring, and fire can be transformational.

Also - what finger and hand does she wear it on? I'd think twice about wearing it on a receptive hand....

M

What did you do with the bag after you found it? I'd probably melt/burn it and flush away the ashes just in case. Cover both bases :wink:

I just kicked the bag away and told it to get lost. I really did not want to pick it up and put it in the car, as some of the earth and egg shell would have been on the outside. 

As a matter of fact- when I want a closer relationship I will give a ring of mine- have done with one sis-in- law, and many of my nieces- gem-stones being particularily receptive. worked well- we'are all bound a bit closer :loving:

True, but this ring will have been cleared and purified after the working is completed, so I think there should be no binding left. I don't think there was one, just negative vibs.

Good point Belwenda... A ring is continuous, it has no end and no beginning. "One ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them" lol - yeah, granted that's fictional from LoTR, but it isn't that far off the mark. Rings have been used for ages as a pledge of undying loyalty and connection. Wedding rings, school rings, fraternity rings, club rings, engagement rings....  If she won't sell it, would she consider having it melted down and a new piece made from it? That may do the trick.... it would break the circle of the ring, and fire can be transformational.

Also - what finger and hand does she wear it on? I'd think twice about wearing it on a receptive hand....

M

Good point. I think she wore it on either hand, depending on what other rings she had on. 

What a great idea Belwenda! I have a sister-in-law with whom I've wanted a closer relationship, but have been unable to achieve. I might just see if your ring idea works   :present:  :happy:

If she won't sell it, would she consider having it melted down and a new piece made from it? That may do the trick.... it would break the circle of the ring, and fire can be transformational.

M

I've gotten some rings from my grandmothers, who were both pieces of work, that I never want to wear because I get bad vibes from them. One of them even makes me physically ill when I wear it. I'll try melting them and see if that works. Thanks for the idea Michele!

Moonstone, you might want to try other clearing methods before melting it down - especially if you like the ring, but not the vibes you get from it. There are various clearing methods involving earth, ground egg shell, water, etc.

I was thinking I might need to do something else, but wasn't sure what. Now that I know what to search for, I'll do that. Thanks Autumn Moon!

Interesting thought this thread brings up - does anyone feel there is a point at which a thing or place can absorb so much negativity that it can never be cleaned? I personally believe this can happen - like some items that have been used for so much horror that they are best destroyed or buried and forgotten. Or some places that carry the residue of so much betrayal or violence, or fear, or horror that they become places that can never be "happy"? (Like concentration camp lands...)

M

Interesting thought this thread brings up - does anyone feel there is a point at which a thing or place can absorb so much negativity that it can never be cleaned? I personally believe this can happen - like some items that have been used for so much horror that they are best destroyed or buried and forgotten. Or some places that carry the residue of so much betrayal or violence, or fear, or horror that they become places that can never be "happy"? (Like concentration camp lands...)

M

Yes, based on the collective Energy or the genus loci.  Look at some of the instruments that were used over and over again in the torture of Wise Folk, or just even every day folk during the Burning times.  Even though they are in museums in our Modern time, it's a sad reminder of when Humans were barbaric and cruel beyond belief, in the name of a religion, or domination of a race or masses.

Regards,

Gypsy

it's a sad reminder of when Humans were barbaric and cruel beyond belief, in the name of a religion, or domination of a race or masses.

Wait? when did we stop doing that?

Good point.

I don't know if concentration camp lands could ever be truly cleansed.  It would take a hell of a lot more power than I've ever witnessed - or heard of even.

Some things are so tainted that the energy and power required to cleanse them would have to be substantial.  But, there is power in that taint.  Perhaps finding a way to store them safely and use then when the situation calls for it could be useful.

Wait? when did we stop doing that?

LOL !  Yeah yeah.. I know.. I shoulda phrased it... " As Humans are barbaric and cruel, beyond belief..... "    :pinch: 

Regards,

Gypsy

I wonder if some of those lovely walks one takes in a field or forest on a sea shore. Hastings, normandy. All the civil wars that were fought.Could go on and back and forth in time. Are you saying that they all have wretchedness still intact! Imo I believe that all dose! get washed away in time and only a a few places have residue/in print. Its not power that dose it.

I wonder if some of those lovely walks one takes in a field or forest on a sea shore. Hastings, normandy. All the civil wars that were fought.Could go on and back and forth in time. Are you saying that they all have wretchedness still intact! Imo I believe that all dose! get washed away in time and only a a few places have residue/in print. Its not power that dose it.

After consideration, I agree with aurora.  If you look back through history, a lot of really horrible things have happened.  Something terrible, but unknown to the masses or lost to time, may even have occurred right where I am sitting.  For a time, that residual essence of the event may linger, but eventually it will "get washed away".

I was thinking of a spell to shift "ownership" over the ring from one person to another, as part of the cleansing process.  I have done such in the past, when I wanted to sever the previous owner's hold over an object that I had acquired . . . an official, magical title transfer on all levels.

I believe the Earth will always heal itself over time as balance is its inherent nature as, but I think that time-frame (depending on what has overlayed the landenergy) can take thousands and thousands and thousands of years. An object that isn't living or hasn't been designated as a vessel I don't think heals itself - I think what was attached to it energetically remains. It may dissipate over time depending on where the object is (like a ring kept in a vault would take life-times to dissipate, if ever, while a ring lost and dropped on the ground would dissipate quicker). But I do think depending on the usage and the associations there are some things I would never want to touch and some places I would never want to go. Like those Nazi rings that were discussed in another thread. Or like burial mounds that have a guardian. Or like concentration camps.

M

Archived