Photo
- - - - -

Adult topics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#61 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

Yes many thanks for our safety.
[URL="http://usamericanpolitics.ning.com/"][/URL]

#62 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

As I was reading Sandyís post I began to wonder why there would be a mature forum on this site. I do not feel this is the place for people to be talking about drug use. I have found that it is very easy to access the posts on this page, even the member only areas, by Googling certain words, or the memberís username. This is a serious matter and should be address a.s.a.p. This is just my own opinion. If anyone on here does not believe me, then Google your username and you will see for yourself.

Stop right now. You are just plain reaching and over the line here. What we discuss on this forum is fine. the age limit should be raised and who do you think you are for even attempting to chastise anyone for posting something of an adult nature? Look on the main page BEC...this is NOT Disneyland....this is Traditional Witches Forum.

To be honest here if you (or anyone) has an issue with the content of this forum...then you have my blessing to leave.

Yes...anyone can google anything and get only god knows what. Unfortunately until the laws (no matter what country you live in) catch up to technology that is the fact.

The one thing that annoys the snot right now out of me is some "holier than thou" coming up and trying to dictate what should an/or should NOT be posted on something ESPECIALLY when it CLEARLY states that this is a MATURE SITE.

Right now your post reminds me of that nit-wit who tried to SUE McDonalds because her kids got FAT off of the food! When all actuality SHE drove her kids to that fast food restaurant BECAUSE she was too freakin lazy or tired or whatever to cook something healthier!

Drug use is all over the place...yes it is mentioned here...SEX is all over the place...YES it is mentioned here...guess what???? We also talk about witchcraft too!!! We talk about boobs...spiders...what we like and don't like...goofy dreams...endless searches for the ultimate spirituality...personal shit...political shit...religious shit...we discuss it openly here because we can and because we are within the rights to do so.

This is right is something my HUSBAND is fighting for over in IRAQ as we speak!

So do me a favor...BEFORE you or anyone else dares to come on here and attempt to chastise us for this site and how we speak on it...I suggest that you think about it VERY hard because once you start CENSORING something on a freakin forum (especially AFTER numerous warnings have been given to you that the forum IS a MATURE site) YOU start becoming a dictator.

How would YOU like it if I were to come to YOUR house and start dictating how YOU should speak, read, work, live, play, etc.?

Kinda fuck up your kool-aid there wouldn't it sweetheart?!

I thought so.

Don't start pissing me off with this "I began to wonder why there would be a mature forum on this site. I do not feel this is the place for people to be talking about drug use. I have found that it is very easy to access the posts on this page, even the member only areas, by Googling certain words, or the memberís username. This is a serious matter and should be address a.s.a.p." holier than thou bullshit.

And YES....this is my opinion.

#63 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:54 PM

Stop right now. You are just plain reaching and over the line here. What we discuss on this forum is fine. the age limit should be raised and who do you think you are for even attempting to chastise anyone for posting something of an adult nature? Look on the main page BEC...this is NOT Disneyland....this is Traditional Witches Forum.

To be honest here if you (or anyone) has an issue with the content of this forum...then you have my blessing to leave.

Yes...anyone can google anything and get only god knows what. Unfortunately until the laws (no matter what country you live in) catch up to technology that is the fact.

The one thing that annoys the snot right now out of me is some "holier than thou" coming up and trying to dictate what should an/or should NOT be posted on something ESPECIALLY when it CLEARLY states that this is a MATURE SITE.

Right now your post reminds me of that nit-wit who tried to SUE McDonalds because her kids got FAT off of the food! When all actuality SHE drove her kids to that fast food restaurant BECAUSE she was too freakin lazy or tired or whatever to cook something healthier!

Drug use is all over the place...yes it is mentioned here...SEX is all over the place...YES it is mentioned here...guess what???? We also talk about witchcraft too!!! We talk about boobs...spiders...what we like and don't like...goofy dreams...endless searches for the ultimate spirituality...personal shit...political shit...religious shit...we discuss it openly here because we can and because we are within the rights to do so.

This is right is something my HUSBAND is fighting for over in IRAQ as we speak!

So do me a favor...BEFORE you or anyone else dares to come on here and attempt to chastise us for this site and how we speak on it...I suggest that you think about it VERY hard because once you start CENSORING something on a freakin forum (especially AFTER numerous warnings have been given to you that the forum IS a MATURE site) YOU start becoming a dictator.

How would YOU like it if I were to come to YOUR house and start dictating how YOU should speak, read, work, live, play, etc.?

Kinda fuck up your kool-aid there wouldn't it sweetheart?!

I thought so.

Don't start pissing me off with this "I began to wonder why there would be a mature forum on this site. I do not feel this is the place for people to be talking about drug use. I have found that it is very easy to access the posts on this page, even the member only areas, by Googling certain words, or the memberís username. This is a serious matter and should be address a.s.a.p." holier than thou bullshit.

And YES....this is my opinion.

Couldnt have said it better myself...however you did leave one thing out that we talk about...Its yellow, its dusty, and its goofy...Its YELLOW GOOFER DUST..LOL! Sorry had to lighten things up a bit for ya Anjel!! :hugs:

Joe :cool:

#64 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

LOL!!!!! :lmao: No you're fine hun! LOL! I want that rant to serve as a warning for others who think they ca n come in here and start mucking things up with their holier than thou crap LOL! :lmao:

#65 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

LOL...No I totally agree with you...something had to be done with him and anyone like him.

#66 GreyOwl

GreyOwl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

Excellent reply! I have fought for the rights we now share, and other like Ray are still fighting for them.

GO

#67 wolfjan1

wolfjan1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:38 PM

I ran in to this BS on another site. I truly became tired of the mods going in to the posts and changing "swear" words and various other things they were doing over there.
I needed a mature space to follow my path and back out of everybody's business, and a member sent me to you. We are all adults here. Our youngest member has shown that he is mature enough to handle what is thrown out here to discuss. So, while I can say nothing more about that site; it serves it's own purpose.
But my learning and comfort level are suitable to me and the disclaimer is suitable as well.
As for our younger member, I've seen kids his age graduate college. He seems to be able to handle things, and he has a "mentor." This is the most responsible site I have ever seen.

It takes true arrogance to try and force ones' religion on another.

#68 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:43 PM

Thanks, wolfjan. I think this site is great as well... and I think we've achieved a good balance. :D

‚ÄúPeople don‚Äôt live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.‚ÄĚ ‚Äď Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#69 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:05 AM

Absolutely which is why i am so deathly protective over it :)