Photo
- - - - -

Adult topics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#41 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

"some of us even post erotic photos"

REALLY - where? I think I missed that!

Ahahahahahahaha... seek and ye shall find... LOL...

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#42 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

"But this site is also running in the U.S.A where is illegal. I am only trying not to get the site close. If you feel that way maybe I don't belong here."

Ok you are starting to REALLY piss me off. This site is NOT run in the USA the hosting and site name is all done and paid for in the UK. I suggest you had better start getting your facts straight before shouting your mouth off about shit you know nothing about or leave if this upsets you.

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#43 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

Kitchenwitch, while that is your own volition, I am sorry to hear that. I feel that my level of maturity is that of a college student or maybe even higher. My parents are well aware that I am on this website and the contents, they trust me enough to let me on here with monitoring my every move. They, as well as I know I will not partake in any conversations dealing with 'adult' content.
[URL="http://usamericanpolitics.ning.com/"][/URL]

#44 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:58 PM

But this site is also running in the U.S.A where is illegal. I am only trying not to get the site close. If you feel that way maybe I don't belong here.

Maybe you don't.

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#45 Guest_Dee_*

Guest_Dee_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:58 PM

The bottom line is that some idiot in the States could try and sue Sandy & Brian, and try to shut this site down. This is a witchcraft site and there are alot of people that would love to find a reason to shut it down in a heartbeat.

I retract my earlier statement about allowing teenagers on this site because I was an idiot and wasn't even thinking properly. I should know better than anyone. I work in a law office all day long.:banghead:

As far as I know, DP is the only one here under 18 at this point, and I am watching his little witchy butt. Not all are as mature as DP.

Lastly, I really don't have the patience to deal with a bunch of silly teenagers either. Let them go play on myspace or covenspace. That way none of them can get hold of even one of our tea recipes and do something stupid with it. Not to mention, some of these powders we discuss are dangerous. All we need is some dumb ass teenage girl to use one of them in a jealous rage against another one (I'm not even talking spellwise either; they are apt to put in a drink or food). We are all about sharing and teaching each other but we are mature adults that have spent a long time thinking about our choice to follow this path. I would personally would prefer to learn and share without worrying about that sort of nonsense.

I really did not mean to start a bunch of drama as I explained to Sandy earlier. I just think its something that never crossed my mind or anyone else's until now. I'll take my soapbox and put it away now.;)

#46 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

We're all adults (or should be) and talking about drugs and sex shouldn't be taboo here. Offended members can ask for a deletion of their membership and go elsewhere.

I couldnt agree more LOL

Posted Image
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image

#47 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

Kitchenwitch, while that is your own volition, I am sorry to hear that. I feel that my level of maturity is that of a college student or maybe even higher. My parents are well aware that I am on this website and the contents, they trust me enough to let me on here with monitoring my every move. They, as well as I know I will not partake in any conversations dealing with 'adult' content.

Honey, what I said doesn't mean that I am not going to talk to you! You are very mature, absolutely... and if your parents know you're here that's great... but when we have other members who have an issue and are spouting about how certain things are illegal in the US, then I worry.

This whole topic has everything, and nothing, to do with you, if you know what I mean...

You're still my favorite junior, be it college or high school. :D

#48 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

You're still my favorite junior, be it college or high school. :D

I agree .. he is a great asset to the forum, with new and interesting energy *wink*

Posted Image

#49 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

lol..Oh my, then I misunderstood you...Forget anything I said!! It was my evil twin!..lol..Sorry :hugs:

#50 Guest_Dee_*

Guest_Dee_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:08 PM

lol..Oh my, then I misunderstood you...Forget anything I said!! It was my evil twin!..lol..Sorry :hugs:

:patsch: You are being watched lol. :patsch:

#51 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

lol..Yes ma'am! lol:wizard:

#52 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

I knew you misunderstood, that's why I clarified. :hugs:

#53 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:11 PM

Thanks..we dont want Dee ruffing me up :paddle: lol

#54 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:34 PM

"some of us even post erotic photos"

REALLY - where? I think I missed that!

The "search" button is your FRIEND :D:D:D

Posted Image

#55 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:35 PM

sorry guys that was a typo from me the age you become an adult is 18

#56 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

WOW just got in from work :eek:

OK to paraphrase what's been done on the admin side, the age requirement to join the site / forum has been changed to 18 (21 in some states). We have this as a disclaimer on the main site, and on registration people have to tick a box confirming they have read the Forum Rules wher the age requirement has been stated twice (at top and bottom of general rules).

I've also made the Birthday data required, I know people can lie about that, but it is an extra layer on registration and we can't be held liable for people telling lies. For people that don't want to show their age, it's no problem as members can select not to show age on their profile options. It only shows to admins as a search variable if we have to do a search of members ;)

As Sandy already mentioned, the servers that TW is hosted on are in the UK, the registration of the domain is also in the UK.

:)

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#57 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:47 PM

Well done Droghon! Now what of me? Am I able to stay?

#58 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

Of course you can stay DP, Dee is keeping a watch on you :patsch:

;)

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#59 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

lol..ok thanks!! thats settled then...dont worry about me I'll be good :roll: :lol:

Joe :cool:

#60 BobbyKit

BobbyKit

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

Great job Sandy and Droghon! As for DP, I am glad he is being 'grandfathered'. It was never my intention for this to have a negative backlash on him. Thanks for keeping this site safe.