Rare Grimoires

Guest Dee

I have an ebay search that shows me every morning what grimoires are put up for auction. These came up this morning and I thought some of you might be interested in seeing them as they are very rare. Too pricy for me but it was very neat to even see inside.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330161858139&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160153531014&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

WOW!! I wish I could afford those...but alas I can not...I am only a student who does not get paid :( But Dee take a look of what I wrote under my name..courtesy of you :cool:

those griomoires are available online for free - just not in the leather binding...

try ancient texts website.

Jon

Could you post the link for us Jon. I've never been able to find a "true" copy of them for free. I've seen bits and pieces of the Grand Grimoire here and there but thats about it.

Just asked the seller of the Grand Grimoire if they will ship to the UK. If so I might buy it, if it doesn't go first! Wish me luck and thanks Dee!

Well I have bought the Grand Grimoire!! It took a bit of time because I had to arrange shipping costs to the UK. I am very gratefull to you Dee for posting these were available in the first place. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Many, many thanks! Looking forward to it arriving. They said a week to 10 days.

You're very welcome Tana. I keep ebay searching every day so I will keep posting these rarer ones as they pop up. I can't wait until I can afford to get one myself. If I would quit buying every damn book I see, I could probably have bought several of them by now.

Treasure it and post some of the good stuff Tana

• 2 weeks later...

The Grand Grimoire arrived today and I am so pleased with it. It has a lovely feel to it, a great old book, leather smell and I am looking forward to a good read. Will try to post some snippets once I have got my head round it all!

Archived