Herbs

Sarafina

My favourite so far (but you will need a magnify glass to read it, lol, or at least I do!!) is A Modern Herbal by Mrs. Grieve. I love it becuase it doesn't go into any new-age magical correspondences. She gives the history of the plant which includes a lot of folklore (and thereby some clues as to it's usage) and also medicinal properties. I got mine used for less than 10 bucks on Amazon and it's priceless :)

M

My favourite so far (but you will need a magnify glass to read it, lol, or at least I do!!) is A Modern Herbal by Mrs. Grieve. I love it becuase it doesn't go into any new-age magical correspondences. She gives the history of the plant which includes a lot of folklore (and thereby some clues as to it's usage) and also medicinal properties. I got mine used for less than 10 bucks on Amazon and it's priceless :smile:

M

Me too! Love it! I also have a few different ones, I tend to choose herb books that are more medicinally related as I am a herbalist, but our own wonderful Mountain Witch has published three fabulous herb books