Frog With Glowing Eyes???

AnjelWolf

Ok...this is totally strange...I have a HUGE frog that hangs around on my front porch (on top of my bamboo wrapping) and what it strange is that this freak has (I swear I am not drunk LOL) RED GLOWING EYES! One of my students, Katie stopped over tonight for a chat and noticed this freak as well and shook her head as she left my house LOL!

Maybe...I was able to get close to this frog (it didn't seem to fear me LOL) but the bastard closed his eyes when I took the shot LOL!!! Rat bastard LOL!

LMFAO only Anjel could get a wierd glowing eyed frog :rofl:

I think Constance is on tne right track though, Tree Frogs have huge red eyes to scare the shit out of predators (and because they're nocturnal and red eyes let them see better at night)

Okay Anjel what damn "water" did you leave out on the porch this time? I don't live that far from you and I refuse to have you breeding mutated demonic frogs! I won't have it I tell you! I simply won't have it! Perform an exorcism on that poor thing now!:patsch::rofl:

Okay Anjel what damn "water" did you leave out on the porch this time? I don't live that far from you and I refuse to have you breeding mutated demonic frogs! I won't have it I tell you! I simply won't have it! Perform an exorcism on that poor thing now!:patsch::rofl:

LOLOLOLOLOLO>OLOLOL!

LMFAO only Anjel could get a wierd glowing eyed frog :rofl:

I think Constance is on tne right track though, Tree Frogs have huge red eyes to scare the shit out of predators (and because they're nocturnal and red eyes let them see better at night)

you haven't been at Soap Fairies Datura seeds have you LOL?

Brian...this sucker had eyes that glowed....LOL!

I have Datura and NO I havent used any of them LOL...yet LOL

Guest 53rdspirit

Hi AnjelWolf.

Red glowing eyes are a phenomenon caused by light reflection on the blood vessels in the eyes. My rabbits had it (their eyes glowed red in the dark--pretty neat), I think deer have it, and maybe some frogs?

Hi AnjelWolf.

Red glowing eyes are a phenomenon caused by light reflection on the blood vessels in the eyes. My rabbits had it (their eyes glowed red in the dark--pretty neat), I think deer have it, and maybe some frogs?

Thats very interesting..why cant humans have that?? lol I would love to have red eyes.

Hi AnjelWolf.

I dont know...but this freaky thing is so freaky with his glowing eyes I think he kinda looks cute?

(It's reall good to see you posting again hun!!!) Yeah...this little freaky thing is warming up to me...I think I'll call him "Fred The Demon Frog" LOL!:lmao:

Archived