22 replies to this topic

#21 eagleheart75

eagleheart75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

:P

All the info about the moderated chat is located in the sticky posts at the top of this forum.

There's a link there to a world clock that will show you, in your time, when to be there based on Eastern or London time.

Go read! ;)

:P no I dont want to read....... lol But ty I did see that b4 :)

#22 Constance

Constance

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

I know this is off topic, but I didn't quite know where to put it. Sandy mentioned a forum thread about whatever topic gets selected, and I think that's a great idea. I'd like to suggest logging the chat so that people who miss it can read through it later on. I think that the chat program we use has this feature, and reading through the log can be great starter material for posting in the thread.
People from the South read a bit more than those from other regions, mostly religious books and romance novels. -- Where you fall in poll of U.S. reading habits, Cnn.com

Spooked: Books to Run From

Getting dirty for soap fairy since 2007.

Mistress of the mystic kangaroo defense method (MKDM).

#23 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

yeah good idea in theory not sure about practise .. chats can be pages and pages long especially when there are many people onboard. I think it could be done but cut down to the proper conversation because there is bound to be bits of chit chat, which for discussion will be irrelevant.
Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel