• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

That thread may have been locked or archived, if that is the case it will say on the bottom corner.

If not, you could find the name of that thread and one of the mods might take a look at it to see what the problem is.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#42 NorwegianWitch

NorwegianWitch

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Have used it to death these past days but haven't found the answers to some of my questions, however I see that there's a members area too - can't wait to gain access !

"A forest bird never wants a cage."
                                          Ibsen

#43 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

Tips; do your search from the TW home page.

Try to phrase your question differently, with as few key words as possible if you get no results.

As far as the members section goes you will be waiting a while most likely, but if you stick around it is worth it.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#44 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

Have used it to death these past days but haven't found the answers to some of my questions, however I see that there's a members area too - can't wait to gain access !

We won't have the answers to all of people's questions, but if you are patient you will find signposts towards finding out for yourself. And that is more fulfilling than being spoonfed answers.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.