• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

That thread may have been locked or archived, if that is the case it will say on the bottom corner.

If not, you could find the name of that thread and one of the mods might take a look at it to see what the problem is.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#42 NorwegianWitch

NorwegianWitch

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Have used it to death these past days but haven't found the answers to some of my questions, however I see that there's a members area too - can't wait to gain access !

"A forest bird never wants a cage."
                                          Ibsen

#43 Solanaceae

Solanaceae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

Tips; do your search from the TW home page.

Try to phrase your question differently, with as few key words as possible if you get no results.

As far as the members section goes you will be waiting a while most likely, but if you stick around it is worth it.

Some are born to sweet delight,

Some are born to endless night.

(Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence") William Blake

#44 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

Have used it to death these past days but haven't found the answers to some of my questions, however I see that there's a members area too - can't wait to gain access !

We won't have the answers to all of people's questions, but if you are patient you will find signposts towards finding out for yourself. And that is more fulfilling than being spoonfed answers.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#45 NorwegianWitch

NorwegianWitch

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

We won't have the answers to all of people's questions, but if you are patient you will find signposts towards finding out for yourself. And that is more fulfilling than being spoonfed answers.

Actually, I love being spoonfed an answer when I have looked high, low and decades for one. But maybe that's just me. I though friendly helpful conversation was the primary purpose of forums. Anyway, getting access to the members section was helpful.

"A forest bird never wants a cage."
                                          Ibsen

#46 Cameo

Cameo

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

I have found that sometimes that some threads just will not show up until you are ready. Same with searching on google or anywhere else.One time, I put something into search and worded it as many different ways as possible, had nothing turn up, so I started a thread. Several months later, I went to search for that thread and lo and behold there was a question nearly identical to mine date two months prior to mine. No wonder I got the responses I did. :embarrased: I think it was a case of needing to learn something else first.

The search is amazing and many a household chore has been neglected in favor of reading hours worth of threads. I just think that sometimes when you can't find the answer it is because the universe is saying A) not yet, or B) Hey! I am trying to teach you something else, stop getting distracted.