Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam

Daily Draw

Perhaps its meant that if you both continue going on as you were, to cause you to do the reading, you will end up isolated, uninspired, lonely and your creative talent will not be at its full potential. So as in action to take, it means to reflect on everything, and find what you  have to do to avoid becoming isolated and lonely. Changes are happening now because of it perhaps, and to hold on to the connection, something has to be done. 

Thank you Kalinia. I think that's probably along the right lines. Both of us tend to withdraw and mope about after any conflict when maybe what we need to do is keep trying to move past this. I think its also a warning to not sit around rehashing and mulling over painful things that were said while drunk and sleep deprived.

I always have trouble interpreting the cards when certain reversed cards shows up in a "positive" position like this and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I've had similar thoughts before but what I've learned is that the cards are a tool used to help paint a bigger picture. Sometimes a "negative" in the positive is showing us the bigger scope of what to do to get out of the negative!

I hope you can move past it for your own peace of mind. Dwelling and moping really takes its toll.

Again I drew the Ten of Arrows today, this time reversed, suggesting to me that there is something big that I am missing in my life right now that is going to have a big impact...a betrayal or ending of some kind. This is confirmed by some astrological indications as well. This is seriously the third or fourth time this card has popped up in my readings lately.

And a great big "Ugh" is all I have to say about that. Perhaps another form of divination is required to discern whaf is lying under the surface.

---

As an update to the reading above, I can confirm that the reversed Hermt card that influenced me to go above and beyond to reconnect with my friend after our argument (rather than withdrawing and isolating) was quite beneficial. Not only did we quickly reconcile but we had a great week of further bonding and seriously creative productivit as partners. Things are stronger than ever.

With it reversed it is pointing at you, yes? I wonder if you already know deep down what is going to end but it is too hard to consciously willingly think about? What I get from the card is that once you do you will finally be able to move forward.

Cards are so interesting!

Queen of pentacles. 

This one flew out at me today. 

What I get from it, is that I have different focal points in my life. Being a mother, a wife, and also the sole provider who owns her own business. I have to keep a balance. When tough things happen, I have to learn to find a way to deal with it/them, fix it, and move on instead of becoming stagnant and on a downward spiral. Balance is key! 

My cards have been spot on lately, and really helping to keep me grounded. Here is yesterdays.

u3CtYPE.jpg

and here is todays.

pMXUKvw.jpg?1

I have a lot to think about and do. These readings have really been enlightening and helpful. 

Today's card = king of wands reversed. Universal Waite tarot.

Relationship between what I felt and the definition : Do not set up unrealistic expectations. Be realistic. There are great people around me who love me and are here for support. Reach out if I need them. Find my strength. Inner and physical. Start slowly working out again, and continue to explore my path of spirituality, and do not be afraid to reach out to others who are doing the same.

What I feel from the card- Do not lose sight of my position of power. Maintain a close relationship with allies. Friends, pets, family. Do not let the go, or get stuck in my head. Do not become isolated and shut off from everyone, and stuck in a downward spiral of negative emotions. Find my inner strength again, and reach out to others.

What stands out on the card. The lizard companion. The look on the powerful kings face. Power, but sadness/emptyness