• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

I thought it might be interesting to those of us who read Tarot to post our daily one to three card draw (if you do one) along with your interpretation (specify deck used please).

Deck : DruidCraft. Yesterday mine was Strength reversed ®, 10 wands, and 6P ®. Question was: what is my advice for today?

Strength ® - use more force if you have to, or do not expend your inner strength today by giving too much (6P), and do not overburden yourself (10W). Followed it, and it was a good day :smile:

Edited by Autumn Moon, 26 June 2013 - 11:58 PM.

#2 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Ooh! I love it, AM! Especially since I'm going to start spending more time with my deck and really focusing on my divination!! I'll draw and post with you! :-)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-=Frank Herbert=-

Rock on, gold dust woman. Take your silver spoon and dig your grave.

#3 Wexler

Wexler

Something wrong? Blame retrograde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

I may come and post if I remember to!

'Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.'

'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.'

[avatar source]

#4 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

I thought there were more taroists on this forum. Beginners, the only way to really swim is to get your feet wet. Advanced, well...why not, just one more way to keep your skills honed. It doesn't have to be a daily draw, could be one a week.

My reading today:

Deck: Druidcraft

Question: what advice is there for me today?

Draw: Rebirth (Judgement), 10C r, 8W r.

Taking a new path to renew takes time, don't expect immediate results/happiness, it will take some time. In making decisions, take your time to assess and don't jump in too quickly.

#5 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

I thought there were more taroists on this forum. Beginners, the only way to really swim is to get your feet wet. Advanced, well...why not, just one more way to keep your skills honed. It doesn't have to be a daily draw, could be one a week.

With respect, AM, I see advice from the tarot as something very private.  Your thread has inspired me to draw for something I am dealing with now and it is a great idea to keep your skills honed so I thank you for that :hugs: ....but I will not post it for the world. 

#6 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Fair enough Whiterose.

I also wouldn't post about concerns that would be considered private, but general questions like I have posted and the results are okay with me. However, even with a general question, I might not want to post the drawn cards if it was getting into a private area).

But, I don't want to play alone in the sandbox :wink:, so if others don't want to post for whatever reason, then I will probably not continue to post.

#7 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

While I agree with WR.

I will play along and do a card a day (as often as I remember), just asking what will today bring. I will also probably use different decks throughout this process.

Today I am using the THOTH deck.

I drew the Art cardthoth_majors_14_1.jpg

For this it signifies the merging of two ideals, their destruction to form a new one.

Also I have been looking at art by a specific artist this morning for a possible future tattoo.

So the card is significant for my current place. As the first explanation relates back to my magical practice that I have been rolling around in my head lately.

My ETSY store:

Appalachian Witchery http://www.etsy.com/...lachianWitchery

#8 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

So today's draw was The Emperor from the THOTH deck.
For me he is telling me to be diplomatic in today's meetings with my family and friends. But it is also telling me to forthright and strong in my opinions. Just not to show my entire hand in every situation I may find myself in today.
By being sensible and diplomatic and only offering up the information asked for and nothing more will the day materialize to be a good day. Otherwise I could come to regret saying too much.

Attached Files

My ETSY store:

#9 The Exile

The Exile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

I brought out my deck of Tarot that I bought last year

The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed III by Robert M. Place

I drew three from the deck in the following order

Tarot-Alchemical-Renewed-III-Five-Jugs-W--- Tarot-Alchemical-Renewed-III-Judgement-X--- Tarot-Alchemical-Renewed-III-Wheel-Of-Fo

The first card - five jugs of water

The second card - XX Judgement

The third card - X Wheel of Fortune

Since I new to Tarot card I don't know exactly what the cards represent to the experienced Tarot readers.  So I can only say what my own thoughts of what it means --- 

first card represent the past with five jugs of water, some of which are tumbling and shattering but some good comes out as two birds flies free.  Perhaps some chaos going on.

second card is the present and my life is being dealt some judgments and punishments. 

Third card represent the future, I am going to face the wheel of fortunes perhaps a sign of better times

#10 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Thanks for posting your draws.

I'm really sorry I didn't do one today.

My wife and I were on the highway doing a 100K per hour. There was a sign saying bump ahead. Now normally this is no problem, most of the time one doesn't even have to slow down. Well, by the time I arrive at the bump, I see it is not a bump but a heaved up section of the road (over 2ft high) - a section of the road had been pushed up making a ramp. No time for evasive action, would have been too dangerous anyway, as swerving would have rolled the car. So, I made a split second decision to hit the road ramp dead on, no braking, keep the wheels straight and hope for the best. Hit the ramp, first jolt, car is air borne for about 2.5 seconds, second very hard jolt as the front end of the car came down to the pavement. I was able to keep control of the car so as not to roll or lose control and hit another car head on coming from the opposite way (two lane undivided highway).

No damage to car, just an abrasion to the support bar on the undercarriage, but I will get it checked out more thoroughly in a few days.

I have never had a desire to be a stunt driver, nor to be one of the Dukes of Hazzard! Bump indeed!

#11 Jevne

Jevne

Former Member

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

Thanks for posting your draws.

I'm really sorry I didn't do one today.

My wife and I were on the highway doing a 100K per hour.

LOL!  I read that as 100 mph.  I'm like Shit!  Why are you going that fast?  Damn.  Hee hee.

#12 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

so Today's card, yet again comes from the THOTH deck.  It is the Knight of cups

1210051009450316-knight_of_cups_alestair

For the message of what to expect for the day, is to be diligent and work minded. I will find myself easily distracted if I do not force myself to be focused.

My ETSY store:

#13 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

After my harrowing experience on the road mentioned in my post above, I made sure to do a reading today.

Druidcraft Deck:

Question: What should I DO today, and what should I NOT do today?

Do card: World r Don't card: Knight Wands.

Interpretation: Have patience today, there are delays in the successful conclusion to what you are working on or have been working on. Don't be forceful or impetuous as it will not get you the results you want.

These two cards, I feel, backed each other up, with the overall meaning being to have patience and wait regarding things I have worked on or will work on today.

#14 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

I may come and post if I remember to!

I hear that! Will post soon. Thanks for keeping it going, AM!

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-=Frank Herbert=-

Rock on, gold dust woman. Take your silver spoon and dig your grave.

#15 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

So today's daily draw come from the Deviant Moon Tarot Deck

DeviantMoon_9Wands.jpg

The Nine of Wands.

Here I am guided to be aware of other people's  motivations.  Make sure that they are genuine in their words, actions, and thoughts.

Also to be okay with being alone at times. So I take it to mean to continue taking time for myself still. That taking a break from hanging out with friends constatntly and working constantly are all well and good, but to continue working on myself and staying in both physically and emotionally/spiritually this weekend.

My ETSY store:

#16 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

Druidcraft:

Question: What is my guidance for today?

Drew: Princess (page) Pent, Hanged Man, 6 pent - r

Interpretation: Spend some time of quite study and contemplation. Realize and accept you may have to make a sacrifice and you may have to yield in order to succeed, but do not be taken advantage of by giving too much away.

#17 Havilland

Havilland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

I won't play daily, but since I've enjoyed reading I thought I would throw one out.

Celtic Dragon Deck

2382789117_a0bbd8199e.jpg

Five of Wands

I am reminded of a group situation that is nearly here.  Because of the women involved, there is a possibility of conflict.  With the right words and patience hopefully all involved will be more likely to listen and glean knowledge from one another.  I am normally the type of person to sit in the background and hear it out and roll my eyes, but this card reminds me that at times one must grab a wand and remember that a gentle voice can lead sheep just as well as a pair of dogs.

#18 Havilland

Havilland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

Well fuck, that card was dead on but in a way I wasn't expecting.  

#19 RavenFlyer

RavenFlyer

Backwoods Witch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

so today's draw was a 3 card draw from the THOTH deck:

wands_02.jpgsword_07.jpgthoth+devil.png

So this is telling me to be on the look out for a new beginning, but to be cautious of what a new opportunity may bring. I also need to be aware of other people's motives, as well as my own and try not to get caught up in the desires that are just simply temptations and not something that can help me at this present moment.

My ETSY store:

#20 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

As usual - Druidcraft deck

What do I have to be cautious about today?

Draw: 4C r, 6 P r, 2 p r

All cards were reversed, so this is telling me to make sure to use caution today. The 4C advises me not to be apathetic or lazy, especially in the area of emotions, the 6P and 2P are related in that the 6P tells me not to give to much of my resources away to those ever seeking hands, otherwise I would loose my balance and perspective today...it is important to keep that balance today in material and emotional matters.