41 replies to this topic

#41 Pazuzu

Pazuzu

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

It would be cool to have red eyes when enraged but I think that's costume rather than glamour. A charm or a costume is a good reminder or point of focus but the glamour is from within. That's just my opinion, I'm certain others would disagree with me (and that's a good thing).
I'm sure there are times you have glamourised a customer who was yelling at you and dazzled them into meekness, without deliberately meaning to. Maybe with "red eye rage", or maybe with some other effect.

Lol, im pretty sure I never glamourised a customer.. I was just saying that I wish flashing red demon eyes would be possible.. i usually just mindfuck them into submission... which isn’t part of the craft.. just a fucked up psychological skill I seem to have.. but Now im considering getting red contacts... sorry if I worded my post weird.. I was doing 3 things at the same time..

"Nilbog... it's Goblin spelled backwards!!"

#42 Moly

Moly

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

I think that the idea of time on the clock and time off the clock is a fantastic way to look at it... thank you so much for the wise words of caution CherryDNA.

My efforts at hard work and authenticity have not consistently been respected or rewarded so I'm excited about what I could potentially achieve in terms of augmenting those things with glamour.

Still a little curious about the extent to which glamour can be or should be considered as a protective class of magic... maybe as I learn more about protection I will find out more about glamour or maybe even lose interest in glamour completely