Brain block

Athena

I am having trouble putting a spell or charm together because its for something really important I think I'm over thinking it. I am hoping by sketching out what's going on here I can clarify it in my mind. I need a spell/ charm/ working that will get people to be more open to a change at work and I actually think one of them I might have to bind because he's a total git and adamantly against it. I was thinking of making a batch of charmed cookies for the group with an open your mind spell on them. This is going to be voted on and majority rules and not everyone's against it but I really need to make sure this vote goes the right way. I don't usually do this type of spell I'm more a medicine bag or herbal or even hex type so this is pushing me out of my comfort zone. I already have a charm for prosperity which is what got me where I am but now I need to get everyone else on board with it. Sometimes just hearing your ideas and bouncing them around gets my mind going in the right direction because right now I'm having something like writers block lol.

Why not insert a "charm" into the experience? I have been playing with honeysuckle of late (a rather seductive plant that tends to wrap around things without their realizing it...) I have noticed that when I wear it to work (even though I am told it is more used to "love" spells) every one is much quicker to respond to me or what I am involved in in an easy and obliging manner.

So make something that you can wear that projects a feeling of agreement, and of persuasiveness... then you can talk them into what you want right before the vote.

It is my understanding at this time that one can't "charm" a person. One isn't going to make "yes" come out of someone's mouth when they're saying "no", but what one can do is influence them. By projecting that influence into the situation at hand.

Herbs to make everyone feel clam and soothed. Then you project persuasion into the situation via enchanting herbs/woods/or mind/thought/inspiratinal rune staves (I'm still new on using the rune staves, lol). All this would have to be done at the meeting, so would need to be a charm you could wear on your person. Then take this "enchanted" situation and voice your opinion/idea/desire to those who need to hear it?

M

Do you have a spirit that might help with this? I would personally cook up the cookie batch, add a little piss, than sacrifice the cookies to the spirit and feed it to them. Bit of horsing.

Do you have a spirit that might help with this? I would personally cook up the cookie batch, add a little piss, than sacrifice the cookies to the spirit and feed it to them. Bit of horsing.

Lmao, some of these people I actually like but for the one guy him I would deffinatly love to feed some P-cookies lol. I have been kicking around using a spirit to help yes its just one of those weird situations where you have a group some you want to spell others not so much. I think the honeysuckle idea of micheals is great but I can't actually attend the meeting or give a speech or really get to ocal in my views its a very political position and requires a very light touch. I'm thinking of adding some blessed allspice and a few other things right now maybe I could frost them and make a special one for the moron in the group.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: things couldn't have gone better! The vote passed 10-2 so only the idiot and his BFF actually voted against it. Now for step two I pretty much have it figured out its two things a bit of glamor and a boost to the prosperity charm I already have going. I am pretty confident from here on in though.

Archived