According to Sandy...

Guest PathWalker

Guest PathWalker

I am the OFFICIAL Brian2...

Since there's no need to have confusion, Sandy started calling me Brian2, then Droghon (Brian, or Brian1) agreed to it... so if you ever need to yell at me or Droghon, always feel free to call him Brian, and me Brian2...

Also, I am now the official editor of the TW Site Blog, so everyone is welcome to pitch in, and from time to time I may ask to interview someone or whatever, but just feel free to visit and comment and never be afraid to share ideas...

Just thought I'd let you guys and gals know...

Guest PathWalker

LOL! Thanks, I don't mean to float my boat, but I really have to give credit to Sandy for allowing me to step up around here... All I mentioned was an idea, and it just seemed that I asked at an opportune time...

Now maybe that will work with a new job, so I can get out of Wal-Mart!

I am the OFFICIAL Brian2...

Since there's no need to have confusion, Sandy started calling me Brian2, then Droghon (Brian, or Brian1) agreed to it... so if you ever need to yell at me or Droghon, always feel free to call him Brian, and me Brian2...

Also, I am now the official editor of the TW Site Blog, so everyone is welcome to pitch in, and from time to time I may ask to interview someone or whatever, but just feel free to visit and comment and never be afraid to share ideas...

Just thought I'd let you guys and gals know...

Ok Bri#2...congrats are in order for your new role :) Don't worry about me being afraid to share...LOL

Guest PathWalker

That's a good idea soap fairy... you've given me an idea....

I'll send Sandy a message within the next few days about something you've brought to my attention...

It's good, but it's a secret...

cool , did I do one of my things I dont know I did again {I'm not going to get blamed am I ??:cry2:} Hehehehe will look forward to the big reveal {:eek: no not that , put it away}

Guest PathWalker
cool , did I do one of my things I dont know I did again {I'm not going to get blamed am I ??:cry2:} Hehehehe will look forward to the big reveal {:eek: no not that , put it away}

Too late!! *Turns on "Striptease Music" and gets on the pole*

:flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher:

Gimme my beads baby!

It's Southern Decadence down here this weekend... so my eyes got to feast on all sorts of lovely men on the way home from work, lol...

One of my best friends is the "fag of all fags" (his words, not mine, lol!!)

I'm all for a striptease... take it off, B2!!

Guest PathWalker

*Snickers* I'm behaving...

By the way, this week I get some time to research... so expect at least one article or so this week...

Guest PathWalker

I dunno yet... I'm thinking maybe, umm... I dunno... I've been awake since 5 am this morning... so I'm tired, but I missed this place so I had to stop by at the library for a few hours... *snicker*

I might wait for the next article... who knows what it might be... *giggle*

Archived