My Results...

AnjelWolf

ok went to docs and no I didn't punch him LOL! Good news is that the meds are working! My boob is NO longer dis-colored and swollen as much. He seems to feel I do NOT needs a biopsy right now HOWEVER I still have to go to the diagnostic mamography next Friday. I still have to finish the meds...stay AWAY from caffeine (he did allow me to have 1 cup of decafe in the mornings but no more. he also feels that some of my pain/discomfort is from my chest exercise (yeah I do my own little work-out to keep my boob muscles strong and lifted LOL! Overall he feels that from the extensive amount of caffeine I had been drinking was actually the reason why I got the infection in the first place...and YES the infection appears to be going away and I should be just fine :)

Thank you to all who levitated my ass to becoming better...honestly I did feel all the energy and yes it helped more than anyone could know :) We got alot of power within this group...let's keep it functioning...who is next to get the astral healing whammy LOL!

That sounds GOOD Anjel, finish the meds and get that diagnostic mamogram. I won't let up on the energy work until I know you're fine.

:hugs:

Great. :applause:Just make sure you schedule that appointment early in the morning so you butt can be on the way up here in the afternoon for my BDday weekend!

great news! now when they heal up, can I squeeze them?

LOL good thing your "not striaght" or that might have been a bad question lol.

That sounds GOOD Anjel, finish the meds and get that diagnostic mamogram. I won't let up on the energy work until I know you're fine.

I would like to second that entire motion.

That is really good news Anjel. I should be worried myself if drinking tons of caffine can give you infections. I drink caffine like it comes from the tap. :( I might have to start drinking decaf lol.....maybe if I can handle it anyway lol.

great news! now when they heal up, can I squeeze them?

:tongue13: I'd let you but then I'd only ruin you for other men... LOL! :tongue13:

Yeah that will hopefully be NEXT Friday LOL! For right now i am breathing a huge sigh of relief :)

That is really good news Anjel. I should be worried myself if drinking tons of caffine can give you infections. I drink caffine like it comes from the tap. :( I might have to start drinking decaf lol.....maybe if I can handle it anyway lol.

Yeah this taught me a big lesson about caffeine LOL

Rad Rad News. Very good!

This is also a good reminder to everyone to always check those titties!

As often as I can get away with. ;)

Trust me hun, the men have my heart... and everything else LOL!

LOL not if Sands or I get our hands on you LOL

Thats wonderful news mate ! and there are some good herbal alternatives to coffee ...I'll make sure and look in the cupboards when I get home ...

Guest PathWalker
LOL not if Sands or I get our hands on you LOL

LOL, trust me... I tried having over 30 girlfriends while i was in my teenage denial and make my parents happy phase... and only 3 could turn me on ONCE in their relationship... tells you a lot on how girls turn me on... a guy gives me a back massage and uh oh... "witchy problems arise"

Archived