• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:07 PM

Just in case some of you come straight to the forum and miss the front page Ill copy the latest great Trad website gossip below:

"Cripes, this place just keeps getting better and BETTER!!!!! Soon we will be ditching the Member Pages *awww*, they are awkward and are only limited to 50 members, which sucks really doesn't it?

BUT we have something that will blow you away - Member's BLOGS! That's right! Some of you might have already found the link your User CP (Control Panel) but until we are sure that everyone is happy and ready (ie backed up your member pages if you have them) then the links on the site will change from Member Pages to Member Blogs.

The new blog area is far easier to set up, to use, post pictures and all sorts. Comments can only be left by members of this site to cut down spam and you still have a further setting if you wish to moderate them personally yourself.

These are your own blogs to do as you will, however, I must make it clear that it is not a place to slag off other sites or people. Myself, Brian, and our two moderators, Anjel and KitchenWitch will have access to your blog and will have the rights to remove or adjust any entries or comments that are way out of line (just like any other online blogger).

Apart from that, it is all YOURS - courtesy of TraditionalWitch.net .. go back up your member pages and enjoy your new spanky spunky blogs ! :P"

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh goody...I get to pupt up my naked pics...er...I mean my photography! LOL!!!

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

And just in case .. you can find the Blogs page by using the Members Blogs link on the top menu .. second item after Main Site ;)
Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 eagleheart75

eagleheart75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:25 PM

this is a cool add on since i have tried to make one and I keep getting a message stating that there are to many ppl in it already and cant add anymore. I will use that blog to intro my kids and post there pics up there as well as my own( as ugly as it may seem LOL )

#5 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

sounds good :)

#6 eagleheart75

eagleheart75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

what looking at my ugly fat ass pics or thos of my wonderful kids lol.

#7 Leigh

Leigh

Lover, Dreamer, Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

Oooh, should be interesting!

#8 arabi

arabi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

:ranting::banghead:. Dammit! I just got my member page done late last night. LOL.

Fine, now I gotta try to figure out this blog thingy. I suck at computer stuff. Can you make it idiot/Arabi proof? hehe.

Somewhere, however far or near, there is something very dark and grim hurtling toward each one of us. We just don't know when it will hit. Then, quite suddenly, it won't be all right at all.

#9 Guest_Dee_*

Guest_Dee_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

:ranting::banghead:. Dammit! I just got my member page done late last night. LOL.

Fine, now I gotta try to figure out this blog thingy. I suck at computer stuff. Can you make it idiot/Arabi proof? hehe.

Hurry up arabi- we want pics :cauldron: