You have GOT to see this book!!

Lynn

That is a truly beautiful old tome, thanks for sharing that Lynn. Thanks for the link MW!! That's about the only price I can pay for books right now lol

Gorgeous! I had a quick look then had to close the page before I placed a bid - I get a bit competitive with book bids on ebay, especially for antique books lol! And that would already be stretching my book-money-limit hehe.

Have you bid, Lynn? If you get it, let us know! :)

Thank you, Lynn, it is gorgeous. Big thank you to MW as well. I'm interested to read it as I've spent my "book allowance" (this one was waaay out of my league) already this month! :vhappywitch:

[...] especially for antique books lol!

I am a sucker for antique books as well. Thankfully, the Virgo-accountant in me steps in to stop me . Frequently. More often than I'd like ...

Downloading. I love old books, especially ones of the occult nature. It's wonderful to see what they have to say. Glad to see that this one seems to be greatly appreciated, judging by the price.

No I haven't bid at all guys, out of my range. I love books and old books with such delicate work and illustrations, just a work of art! Glad you appreciated it though, nice to be able to share it with people who do.

Archived