Photo
- - - - -

A section for...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

What does staff think of having a section, a place where we could post links to blogs and anthropological studies, and such things? I have things I'd like to share sometimes, but don't due to not wanting to spam up the forums. I'd love to see what others are studying, as well.

Course, the idea might be shite and just take up needless bandwidth.

Thoughts?

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#2 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

In the private forum we have an area called Online Articles where you can post links of interest:)

#3 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Oh, excellent, thanks Spinney :vhappywitch:
"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#4 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

My searching is coming up with nothing, any advice on search terminology? Usually I'm more competent at this.

#5 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

LOL. It's not in the private area, it's under "Links of Interest"

http://www.tradition...nline-articles/

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#6 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

As easy as that eh? ;). No PC just mobile with mini version of TW lol (((MW)))

#7 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

How could I manage to miss a whole SECTION of the board? God I'm tardling when I'm sleep deprived. Thanks ladies!