PSG - Has anyone ever been?

BirdieMcCloud

I'm considering going to PSG for the first time this year, even though I think it'll be a hassle to travel in the midst of job hunting and moving out from college. Plus, it's an outdoors camping event and heaven knows I have zero camping experience or know-how. That said, I think that things should be done most when you're finding reasons/excuses to NOT do it, and the theme for this year's gathering is Connections, which really resonates with me.

I know not everyone on TW is pagan, but I was curious - has anyone been to PSG or similar gatherings? What has your experience been like?

Pagan spirit gathering

It's a large festival in Illinois. I have never been, and it's not really my thing. I attend the Coptic conference in Johnson city every year, and that's only because I used to work for a big sponsor of the conference. I usually get annoyed quickly with the people being all love and light and blessing each other all the time that I only last a few hours at it.

i have attended pagan festivals, but find most of the people have no clue what being pagan really is, and even worse, have no clue what divinity is other than to serve their own personal neurosis... perhaps I've gone to the wrong festivals, lol lol...

M

• 2 weeks later...

I was kind of leery about the love and light and blessing stuff, which is why I figured who better to ask than other TWs? Hmm....still looks like it might be fun to me, but I'll probably need to be prepared for a touch or three of irritation. :P

I was kind of leery about the love and light and blessing stuff, which is why I figured who better to ask than other TWs? Hmm....still looks like it might be fun to me, but I'll probably need to be prepared for a touch or three of irritation. :tongue:

Hey Birdie!! Good to see you around again!. :)

Just bring a bottle of Pepto! Lol

LOL I am always armed with at least one dose of Pepto tablets no matter where I go. ;) Missed you guys too, but life got a little hectic over here.

Archived