guide, or spirit on-looker?

blaquecinder

so for the past three days here in fairbanks ak we been getting dumped on with TONS of snow. I don't get off till 230 in the morning and at that time most areas aren't plowed yet from the nights snow fall and I just knew that I was bound to get stuck somewhere in my tiny little car. Sure enough I got stuck pulling into the parking lot of my apts about 10ft away from my parking spot for almost two hours I was out there trying to dig myself out. Everyone I called was sleep everyone in my apt complex was sleep called the cab company they couldn't get me out almost got stuck themselves. finally after that two hour mark hit I was just so frustrated that i just plopped down in the snow and was about to break down, then out of no where a man came up to me and told me exactly what I needed to do, what I would need to do it and pointed in the direction where I found what I would need. And when I say out of no where I mean there is no rhyme or reason as to why he could have or would have came from where he came it was like he just came out of a fence and on the other side of this fence is some kind of man made lake (or a large pond). The man didn't help me at all just watched then once I got it into my parking spot I jumped out to thank him and he was gone literally just gone which simple because of the amount of snow there is out there is improbable or any real person to do without me seeing which way he went. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this man was not of this world or realm but I don't know if he was just an on-looker, a guide, or just someone I unintentailly summed in a state of distress.

I think you are trying to ask our opinions of your experence in an effort to gain validation for your belief that this person was sent by the Spirit world. The thing is since it was your experence only you can say for sure. Maybe he was pure Spirit himself or maybe he was human and was drawn energetically or through suggestions from the Spirit world to help you. My instinct would say that it was likely someone in the complex who was out for a walk or that the noise woke him and he came outside to see what was going on, and then he probably simply went back inside his home once he saw you were going to be ok. If he lived in the complex that would explain why he knew where to get the materials you needed. This doesn't take away from the fact that he was there at all or that he was willing to advise you. Something motivated him to go out of his way to help you in your time of need. So in the end whether this man was of the Spirit realm or not will most likely always be a mystery, but to you in that moment he was an angel and that's all that really matters. :smile:

I really only wanted to share my experience but validation... yes maybe (since you've made me look at it from a different perspective) because I've never had anything happen to me like that to be before. Neighbor.... No I live a small complex been here for years know everyone very well as they've been here years too didn't recognize him or his voice and where he came from was no where near where anyone should have been at all. You're right tho who ever he was and where ever he may have come from doesn't really matter only thing that does matter is that I'm not stuck in the middle of the parking lot anymore and my kids and me are warm in bed now!!

Guest Sage Stonepath

sounds like someone being helpful. I don't think it really matters who or what they are. Just accept that you recieved help when you needed it.

Could be a spirit, a guardian angel if you believe in them, or just someone visiting a friend that lives in the complex and could have lived there at one point. Regardless at least they were there for help. I do agree with the amount of snow and last I saw it is still falling. I live in Fairbanks too well actually on base until next month.

Well, I'm glad you got the car out, and didn't freeze in a snowbank :)

That said, there is no way to tell you. If someone tries to, they're full of shit, don't listen.

No way to know. Cool experience tho.

... My instinct would say that it was likely someone in the complex who was out for a walk or that the noise woke him and he came outside to see what was going on, and then he probably simply went back inside his home once he saw you were going to be ok. If he lived in the complex that would explain why he knew where to get the materials you needed. This doesn't take away from the fact that he was there at all or that he was willing to advise you. Something motivated him to go out of his way to help you in your time of need. So in the end whether this man was of the Spirit realm or not will most likely always be a mystery, but to you in that moment he was an angel and that's all that really matters. :smile:

I'll go with this answer. I personally don't think spirits materialize with that sort of solidity that they could be mistaken for a human who is actually speaking out loud conversationally at that level of interaction, and I would question the spirit-world having knowledge of cars, where supplies are kept to work on cars/dig them out, etc. I think his timing was wonderful and helpful, and that's a good thing in itself :-)

M

Well, I'm glad you got the car out, and didn't freeze in a snowbank :smile:

That said, there is no way to tell you. If someone tries to, they're full of shit, don't listen.

No way to know. Cool experience tho.

What he said . . .

Interesting story, to me I would tend to think it was something from the unknown side. Otherwise he was a very helpful person. A rare thing now days.

Archived