Community Status Updates

Photo

Fallen Angel → SapphireMoon

Hang in there... you're already a survivor. Remember that!
Jul 20 2008 03:55 PM
Photo

Dandelion → soap fairy

Aww thanks! I needed that after all the crappy stuff my college is putting me through.
Jul 20 2008 02:01 AM
Photo

soap fairy → Dandelion

just swinging by to give you a quick hug !
Jul 19 2008 08:38 PM
Photo

arabi

Poor little guy! You give him a hug from Tante Arabi and another cheese snack:) Jr got into the fence tonight and cut his hind legs up pretty good at least he doesnt need sutures . Found a raven feather on the way out of the pasture...
Jul 19 2008 02:29 AM
Photo

Cairelle → arabi

Poor Bitty Bobb was stung by something this morning - he limped in and licked and cried for an hour. I had to go to PT so I tucked him in on Kirk's pillows and gave him a cheese snack with a tramadol inside - no Benadryl here unfortunately. He's better now, but he was so pathetic this morning with his little mewly cries, LOL!
Jul 18 2008 08:41 PM
Photo

AnjelWolf

Sweetie you are fine...no worries :)
Jul 17 2008 10:58 PM
Photo

wolfjan1 → AnjelWolf

Darlin', I am not evil or crazy, just quite depressed. Family, of course. They can depress a person faster than anybody else. I am trying to let go of a lot of shit right now. And just when I do it, something else comes up. So, I am not getting involved with all the knee deep crap. But still, I need to go to the Dr and check out my thyroid and chemical levels. And finish making this poppet for the shrivelled up soul that start it all. I will try to be a bit more upbeat, and I am accomplishing more each day than the day before, so that's a good thing. I hope that I am not losing friends. Love, Janice ps: LOVED the WICCAN thing. First good laugh in a while!
Jul 17 2008 10:13 PM
Photo

AnjelWolf

LOL! I will LOL!
Jul 15 2008 10:42 PM
Photo

arabi → AnjelWolf

Hey, get some of your awesome pics posted in this thing!!!! :)
Jul 15 2008 08:38 PM
Photo

Varillon

Thanks Anthony! I keep forgetting to check this damn thing lol And Hey there TL. Everything is going well here. You doing alright??
Jul 15 2008 07:19 PM
Photo

Startella → Susan

Hey Susan, twins!!! Love em
Jul 15 2008 03:18 PM
Photo

Greenfeet → arabi

Wow, the horses are beautiful! And so are you. :)
Jul 14 2008 05:26 AM
Photo

RavenFlyer → boosa

thanks for replying. I like a lot of yoru other works too. I will have to wait til next payday, but thanks for letting me know that your work is for sale. Its really awesome.
Jul 14 2008 03:45 AM
Photo

Anthony → Varillon

Congrats! :cheers:
Jul 14 2008 02:20 AM
Photo

Dark Phoenix

lmao I did indeed change it lol Thanks for noticing!! I have a thing about pirates lol
Jul 14 2008 12:15 AM