New content

Explore content from the community

Blogs

Going within (meditation)

in Nemesisuk's Blog

What type of meditation? Is it a recorded guided meditation or just siting in silence and quieting the mind? I have been getting very into meditation lately, about 3-5 times per day! I enjoy the guided meditations on YouTube!

Photo
  • neonshizzy
  • Today, 05:35 PM

Some random notes

in CailinRua's Blog

Hello IslandBruja! I just saw this comment, sorry it took me so long! Im here intermittently and dont always check everything. Thats a smart idea! I have taken a break from dreamwork (IRL job was super tiring, and i needed truly restful sleep). But Im starting a new, more laid back, job soon and will be able to start experimenting with this again. The job has lots of downtime so that means I'll be able to stop and jot things down if I need (or record them if I can). I've been focusing on some other things, in terms of craft, and I've got some ideas brewing.

Photo
  • CailinRua
  • 04 October 2017 - 08:59 PM

Balance

in Ravenshaw's Blog

Beautifully written!

Scarlette 

Photo
  • Scarlette
  • 02 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Gentian Root- Great for Migraines AND MORE!

in FlyingPeregrine's Blog

I have found they do sell it online, but nowhere in an actual store that I know of. It probably could be made into a tea, but it will be extremely bitter, so I'd recommend sweetening it up a lot with honey or some other sweet herbs.

Photo
  • FlyingPeregrine
  • 27 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Gentian Root- Great for Migraines AND MORE!

in FlyingPeregrine's Blog
Thank you for sharing this! Aside from Moxie, do you know of any places that may sell the root itself? Could it be made into tea? I'm going to do more research on this myself but I thought I would ask you firsthand!
Photo
  • LunaAzul
  • 08 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

Lonely road

in hearth and earth
Aefre, wish I had checked back earlier -- I live in Interior Alaska.
Photo
  • westofthemoon
  • 27 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

Some random notes

in CailinRua's Blog
I know this is an old entry, but just wanted to give this input since even if you're no longer working on this, it's useful for other endeavors as well: I often get thoughts, ideas, poems, songs, etc that come to me at the most inconvenient times/places and I can't write them down (and they often should be written down verbatim). So I downloaded a microphone recorder app on my phone so I can grab it and say/sing whatever is coming to me at the moment it's coming instead of trying to (unsuccessfully) recreate it later... I hope that helps! :)
Photo
  • IslandBruja
  • 03 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

Lithomancy

in CailinRua's Blog
How'd the creating go? Would you be willing to post pictures of the results in your Gallery? I'd love to see them if so!
Photo
  • IslandBruja
  • 03 January 2017 - 07:30 PM