New content

Explore content from the community

Blogs

Going within (meditation)

in Nemesisuk's Blog

Sitting in silence in front of a candle, with some icense burning in the back ground. I clear my mind of the issues of my life and concentrate on the flame (not directly but just above it) and then feel the warmth of the light envelope me and the room, and I have thoughts of recharging and of confidence.

I do this for about 5-10 mins when time and peace allows!

Photo
  • Nemesisuk
  • 17 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

Going within (meditation)

in Nemesisuk's Blog

What type of meditation? Is it a recorded guided meditation or just siting in silence and quieting the mind? I have been getting very into meditation lately, about 3-5 times per day! I enjoy the guided meditations on YouTube!

Photo
  • neonshizzy
  • 17 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

Some random notes

in CailinRua's Blog

Hello IslandBruja! I just saw this comment, sorry it took me so long! Im here intermittently and dont always check everything. Thats a smart idea! I have taken a break from dreamwork (IRL job was super tiring, and i needed truly restful sleep). But Im starting a new, more laid back, job soon and will be able to start experimenting with this again. The job has lots of downtime so that means I'll be able to stop and jot things down if I need (or record them if I can). I've been focusing on some other things, in terms of craft, and I've got some ideas brewing.

Photo
  • CailinRua
  • 04 October 2017 - 08:59 PM