Ok...another update on what I have been up to LOL!
* Hubby STILL in Iraq (he got extended)
* 1 daughter is now enrolled in college (Vet Tech)
* 1 daughter is trying to get into the Army :)
*Had terrible fight with stepdaughter (it became very horrible and verbally abusive on her part, not to mention threats of violence towards myself by her now husband) and she is no longer part of the family (mutual choice and trust me it wasn't pretty, I spent many nights crying myself to sleep and wondering where I could go away and never return to my life, but I have accepted this fate and therefore I"M better now).
* Photography of scenics and wildlife has now changed to glamour, and it is keeping me B-U-S-Y!!!!!!
* I am also apprenticing under Ed Papp (MermaidHunter Films) in Key West and am learning to free dive, scuba dive, hooka dive (funny as shit!). Unfortunately this also comes with accidents that leave me bruised, knots on my head, sick from not eating, sore muscles and overall plain ass tired but well worth it because I am also now doing filming (at the bottom of the freaking ocean but still filming! LOL!.
Hhmm....I think that is it. Oh yeah I still travel when I can LOL!